Sandbox **** Zombies v1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by krew, Aug 5, 2009.

1. krew

krew Ancient

My first map that i made; try to remake the 1st cod waw **** zombie map first floor only. Hope you enjoy it and tell me what i can do to fix it, remember it my first map.

Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Mystery Box
    [​IMG]

Windows to break into
    [​IMG]

room 1
    [​IMG]

going into 2nd room

[​IMG]

#1 krew, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  2. Mattie 400

Mattie 400 Ancient

Welcome to forgehub! you're screenshots aren't working, since this is your first map, you probably don't know that you can't embed your pics off bungie.net. go to Halo Screen Shots and search your gamertag, after a few minutes all of your pics will appear. click on the pic you want, then scroll down and below the pic are 3 links, on says "forgehub" above, just paste that into the post. you have 24 hours to do before this post gets locked

3. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

i think simulating **** zombies is gonna b pretty hard since during the later levels they start running fast with 100s of zombies at a time. but good effort on recreating the level

4. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

Uh... yeah. Try another map. This has already been done ALOT and alot have been better than yours. Plus, this type of stuff usually goes in the casual section.

5. cowboypickle23

cowboypickle23 Ancient

sorry dude. take more time on your maps. make them nicer. conjoin do something to make it look nicer. there have already been way to many maps of this. and this isnt as good as them. if someone makes this plz make a good one. one that beats the top three or so.