Zombies, inc - Game Group for Infection Fans

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by nitrotomato, Sep 13, 2008.

1. nitrotomato

nitrotomato Ancient

Zombies, inc - Game Group for Infection Fans - 57 Members and Counting

Zombies, Inc.
    We like brains.

Greetings, my fellow humans.

Speaking to you now, is me, nitrotomato, founder of Zombies, Inc. We are a small group dedicated to playing fun games of infection weekly. We are currently organising a (hopefully) weekly event now formally known as the "Brain Feast," which has seen plenty of sign ups already!

Our group needs members (and their brains) to survive. Currently we are only really playing with random people who have signed up through this forum. However, we are now recruiting members who will hopefully help organize, and participate in, our weekly event.

Our gametypes are intelligent games of infection rather than fat-kid games or games which are ridiculously hard or unbalanced. We play games like Traxus, Co. and Convoy Ambush. If this is not the style of play you like or prefer, please do not sign up; you'll only cause us trouble.

This group is invite-only. This does not mean, however, that it is entirely exclusive. Hopefully anyone can join. There are only a few minimum requirements that must be met in order to gain access. They are listed below:

• You must be reasonably serious about this group; we do not want members who are entirely inactive or those who play one game and then never talk to us again.
    • You mustn't take our games too seriously or too lightly; I am looking for intelligent and fun people.
    • You must be willing to make new friends and remain civil; I don't want cursing or immaturity at all.
    Our weekly event usually takes place every Saturday or Sunday at around 2:30PM GMT (that's 10:30AM for you EST people).

To join this group, simply send me a PM telling me a little about yourself (written in at least readable English please), and giving me your gamertag so I can add you as a friend on my account (chonkemp).

That's about it. Welcome to the group. We hope you have a great time.

LARGE EDIT: We are now accepting most sign ups via PM. Customs are restarting as of next week when my exams are over. Posting in this thread may possibly go unnoticed - be on the safe side and send me a PM instead.

To get into games, add my GT (chonkemp) and join us whenever you like! We hope to see more and more new members!

#1 nitrotomato, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
    Playerhata27 likes this.
  2. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

Ok, I'd like to join to your thread thingy for infection please.

I'll start out like this:

Gamertag:DA HITMAN 117
    Timezone: GMT +00:00
    Games: I mainly play Halo 3 but my brother plays **** Of Doody 4 (Call of Duty) on my xbox, I mainly play halo 3.
    Time to get on: I'll play my xbox for around 6 hours a day somtimes or even more so I'll join the game no prob. However, If I'm doing Forge or matchmaking then I'll join a few minutes after you invite me.

Hopefully I done this right. Please do not hesitate to tell me if I did something wrong.

3. Fallenrat

Fallenrat Ancient

Invite me whenever I had an Pm about invite
    Gamertag : TSA Fallenrat
    On all weekends

4. Kalriq

Kalriq Ancient

Gamertag: Kalriq

I Love infection

And do u mean english time cuz if u do i am totaly in

5. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Hey I already talked to you.I'm trying to fix my live soon ,I can't wait to play with you guys.

Also I forgot to + rep you for this beautiful post and the professionalism about your group.

6. anarchy500

anarchy500 Ancient

sounds like fun
    my gamer tag: anarchy500
    im a veteran at infection :)

7. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

GT: streetsoccer12
    TimeZone/location: EST/U.S.
    Games: Halo 3 customs mostly and call of duty 4 sometimes
    About me: All I play and forge is basically infection maps, so when ever I am on just invite me and I'll play infection when ever. Well whenever I am on, which is basically the weekends because hw from school is terrible during weekdays.

8. Fallen Flame

Fallen Flame Ancient

I'd love to join, infection is fun I'm probly availble every weekend, except if it is my brother playing or im busy. My xbox is currently in for repair's so I can't play for a while, but feel free to add me anyways.

Gamertag: Fallen Flame385

Time Zone: GMT (I think)

9. nitrotomato

nitrotomato Ancient

Sorry you guys, didn't notice this thread being posted in. You've all been invited.

10. Fallen Flame

Fallen Flame Ancient

Were we supposed to recieve a friend request on Xbox Live? because i haven't yet.

11. Oakly HiDef

Oakly HiDef RivalMass

StreetSoccer12 likes this.
  12. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

wow those pictures are amazing! Great work and effort.

13. Oakly HiDef

Oakly HiDef RivalMass

Thanks. To be honest I didn't really like my old one so I designed these. I think that they are much cleaner and interesting. Better advertising

14. nitrotomato

nitrotomato Ancient

Those are awesome Rivalmass. Sadly, no friend invites on live yet. I won't be on for a while.

15. Cheeeeese

Cheeeeese Ancient

Cool i'll join.

16. Jester

Jester Ancient

Just posting my 4 sigs that anyone can use to advertise if they want to.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You're falling faster, obey your master,
    Jester

17. nitrotomato

nitrotomato Ancient

Wow, I'm amazed at the speed with which this group is coming along. It's remarkable. I'll send all the other invites now.

18. Erisnas

Erisnas Ancient

I'll join, I have always loved infection yet rarely could get a decent sized group to play it. Nothing beats the memories of a single yellow dot flying by on the radar soon followed by a large red cloud of zombies. Anyway, info:

Gamertag:Erisnas
    Bnet Profile: ErisnasE60
    Timezone: Central US

19. nitrotomato

nitrotomato Ancient

This is going excellently. From now on, however, I think we should be a little bit tighter on who we allow to join. Previous brain fest was ruined by people from outside Forgehub constantly complaining about how the maps we chose sucked and how they should be given party leader and how they could do better, instead of simply leaving.

So, perhaps we should begin to impose measures which means that we will now only allow members of Zombies, inc. to sign up for our Brain Fests. This may help.

20. Fatty_1o1

Fatty_1o1 Ancient

Gamer Tag: Fatty 1o1

hey !!! This is a great idea i loooove Zombie Games! i have a bunch of forge levels i made spefically for infection with weapons cashes and mazes! Really looking foward to this!