Zombie Mart : Dead Reveloution

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by soaring eag1e, Aug 24, 2008.

?

Rating out of 5

1. 1

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. 2

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. 3

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. 4

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  5. 5

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. soaring eag1e

soaring eag1e Ancient

[​IMG]

Prepare for the undead reveloution!
    Zombie Mart is back, and much better than ever!
    Hide behind your barricade and fight for life!

This time round major changes have been made firstly to the gamemode - no longer do zombies fall after a few shots,they still have no sheilds however meaning headshots are still an instant kill,zombies now also do more damage. The number of explosives on the map have been dramatically reduced, and the covenant weapons store has been removed.

ALL gametypes are compatible!

Youtube vid - link this shows the map more than the pics do so please watch it! It also has tips about the map!For these reasons i have not put a detailed explaination here (i'm sorry i'm not good at speaking in the vid)

Download- map
    gametype
    (needed for infection)

(to see the rest of my maps here's a link to my Fileshare)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zombie spawn
    [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main defense
    [​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main stores
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cinema
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Weapons store
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clothes store
    [​IMG]
    Custom powerup turns your armour purple (clothes)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sports store
    [​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bar
    [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Teleporter
    [​IMG]
    with this zombies can enter the weapons store and surprise the humans via the teleporter neare the main barrricade
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Equpiment store
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Firing range
    [​IMG]
    This is a hidden area - good luck finding it (it's not that hard!)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :::Thanks for reading!:::
    :: Please comment! ::
    : And download! :

#1 soaring eag1e, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
    De Wy El Ay En likes this.
  2. IVIercinator

IVIercinator Ancient

Cool but this is like most other zombie maps in wich humans just hide and zombies get humans. 3/5

3. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

looks sloppy and teh uber cheap for the zombies
    waaayyy to many weapons for suh a small space

4. soaring eag1e

soaring eag1e Ancient

Weaapons only have enough or lower ammo than one full one, and alsothe space of the map is bigger than you would think, and yes you will die if you hide - so don't use tactics to survive (and it's a one shot kill if you get headshots, playing through it i managed to last a while before being killed!

5. Hari

Hari Ancient

A good zombie game gives the humans no defense but the zombies get some cover. I like the mart idea though. A little weapon heavy and Human-favoring like the rest of the infection maps......sigh......3/5

6. soaring eag1e

soaring eag1e Ancient

Not pictured here but in the Vid - there is a teleporter near the zombie spaen which leads to a room where they can hide next to the weapon store - this mean they can ambush humans headin for the BRs!

7. bayernmunich

bayernmunich Ancient

-i like the clothing store with the powerups nicee idea original

8. soaring eag1e

soaring eag1e Ancient

9. Billy Reloaded

Billy Reloaded Ancient

I think this is of the best zombie maps I've seen in a long time, people are saying it's unbalanced but as long as zombies have more than one entry point, i think it's alright. 4.5/5

10. version2

version2 Ancient

nice map well forged but the lack of color in the vid was a bit annoying.

11. soaring eag1e

soaring eag1e Ancient

yeah - i know :(

12. Fly

Fly Ancient

The circular inner structure makes this map very easy to play. The idea is simplistic, but all the same, that is what makes it creative. The words that you spelled with weapons adds a comical feature. Whether or not you intended on that, it still had a good impression on me. Well done with the merging and such as well. I really do think that you could now move on to more MLGish feeling maps and be successful. Keep Forging!

13. Resix

Resix Ancient

i would dl but i cant get on to bungie.net anybody else having this problem?

14. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

Cool I like the clothes idea alot it makes it feel alot like dead rising. I liked the other zombie marts, but this one is the best very fun and cool idea. 4/5

15. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

It looks pretty good, although ive seen alot of walmarts, and stores, and such, but again it looks like you put alot of work into it 4/5.
    Also, i was having problems connecting to bungie too

16. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

I like this map.......Its pretty cool. 4/5 No download from me though. :(

17. XBlackDarknessX

XBlackDarknessX Ancient

wow this infction map looks pretty cool i like how you have the weapons say zombie mart but if the zombies are really weak it may be to over powered

18. Black Magic105

Black Magic105 Ancient

I think the map looks very good. the interlocking was good but I think the gameplay is more important!!!!

My maps in progress:
    Snared:Editing
    Mlg Clutch:Forging

19. mista bob101

mista bob101 Ancient

best mall ive seen so far. reminds me so much of dead rising and i love that game. lol. 4.5 cause it looks a bit sloppy but ill download it and check it out

20. soaring eag1e

soaring eag1e Ancient

Thanks for the feeedback guys :)