Zhost

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by BattyMan, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Batty, this looks awesome!

How does it play 12 players completely casually, for my TGIF? Just wondering.

2. BattyMan

BattyMan Ancient

Thanks Insane.

I only tested it with a small group of guys, just four of us all the same tv. It seemed to work fine though, and most people in this thread who did play with big a group apparently liked the game.

Any more than 9 or 10 people might be a problem though, just because there are only eight Ghosts on foundry. Towards the end of the game you might end up with a few zombies standing around with nothing to do.

3. Darkkaiden

Darkkaiden Ancient

This looks like some interesting gameplay. I like the interlocking, and the halfpipe sort of thing.... Anyways, the map looks great! I like the whole aspect to it. I think there should be another version making it a tremor and mouse type of game... This is sort of a tremor and mouse, but like humans get mongooses and zombie has chopper/ghost... Anyways, nice map! 10/10

4. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

THIS IS RIDONKULOUS!
    This looks hilariously fun!
    I hope to play this in the next TGIF.
    This has beautiful interlocking and just looks like a lot of fun.
    5/5
    Better look out zombies. I am the best vehicle sticker you will ever meet.

5. delaney.99

delaney.99 Ancient

NICE!!! this map looks great! the ramp looks like it was forged by a pro (not saying you arent). i also like how unlike a lot of zombie maps you gave the humans a chance if i could i would play this 24/7 (or untill you came out with another map) great job 900000000000000000/900000000000000000 (and yes sadly i did count out those zeros) (i have no life :( )

6. Silva Sniper

Silva Sniper Ancient

Cool and i like the fence walls,good touch.
    And the map is so very nice. I like the layout
    so you have a nice layout .I like it.and the game fits perfectly.Keep making maps like this.You should make a series.

7. ShibbyLib

ShibbyLib Ancient

While I would love to say I love this... something just prevents me from going that far. The gameplay is ok, and the map is well forged in most parts, but truly this is a good mini game, but not a great one. Ultimately, the map feels imbalanced in favor of the humans, and the map as well, adds to this imbalance. I feel that the gametype is not well suited for this map; considering, the large amount of floors that the humans can easily camp to avoid the ghosts. This is good... but not Great.