Zero G

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by sherm1nat0r, Oct 4, 2010.

1. sherm1nat0r

sherm1nat0r Ancient

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's a highly ****ed up map i've made you will get diziy as i've been when i've make it up :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 sherm1nat0r, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. Organite

Organite Journalist

Unfortunately you cannot embed images from files on your computer.

You must use a file hosting site like imageshack.com or tinypic.com to upload these pictures and then get a url.

Once you do, use the url with the [​IMG]

3. sherm1nat0r

sherm1nat0r Ancient

how do we put a picture in the tumbnail

4. Addix

Addix Forerunner

Extremely well made map. I'm trying to create a map like this myself, complete with psuedo-accessable looking areas on all sides of the map. When I first saw the screenshots, it took me a while to sort of see which way up it was--I'm still trying to make sense of it all now. Which gametype(s) is/are this avaliable for?

5. Equin0x

Equin0x Forerunner

Wow I was like, woah, uhh, which way am I supposed to go? when I looked at the pictures. Awesome Job!

6. DA1T0N 75

DA1T0N 75 Forerunner

you, my friend, have maybe created one of the most amazing maps in the history of "holy ****!" My neck hurts from tilting my head so much to try and figure out where the hell i am but i cant stop playing ahaha its seriously awesome

7. ProfessorFox

ProfessorFox Ancient

my face is either going to throw up or explode out of sheer dizzyness! Great job!

8. D0NTSH0OTME

D0NTSH0OTME Forerunner

These types of maps are nothing new. Going back to distortion on Halo 3 this concept has been done time and time again, and many have been much higher quality that this.

9. bracdet

bracdet Forerunner

whoever came up with the first angled map was really awsome, i love them, but i just CANT play on them, they are so confusing, i can imagine how hard it must be when making it....bleh id give up very quickly anways great job

10. anime halo

anime halo Forerunner

This looks amazing...however could you get some actions shots so I can see how the map effects the players?