ZeederBackFalls

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Big and Firm, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Big and Firm

Big and Firm Ancient

2. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

Please write a description. I can't tell if this is a race course or if this is a slayer map with a twist in it. It really doesn't matter, I just wanted to say that this map looks very nice. The merging is very smooth and the design is great. I really like the fact that you have an area of the map that is out of the map, that is just awesome and must have been reallly hard to do. For now, you deserve a 5/5.

3. AKILLYEZ

AKILLYEZ Ancient

uh....???? is this a race track or a slayer map. i c u have a lot of jumps and stuff but u also have weapons. im a little confused and u have tanks. if it was a race then y tanks. if was a slayer map, wut up wit the tack and jumps.

4. Skanky Toast

Skanky Toast Ancient

i need a description of what it is please.
    your post really isn't up to standards

5. Big and Firm

Big and Firm Ancient

sorry guys I was in a rush when I posted this map its two megga ramps doing X and some random stuff like tanks and weppins oh and the death tower

6. piekiller

piekiller Ancient

i get it you have to drive and not get lasered the kill him i think

7. SomeOneinaHat

SomeOneinaHat Ancient

The map looks amazing and the interlocking on the ramps are top notch (especially since they start outside the map), and the back hidden teleporter leading to the farthest reaches of Avalanche shows some great scenery that also shows how large the Winter wastelands really are.

*5/5*

~~I'm the blue spartan in the PICS~~

8. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

The map looks a lot better than it plays, imo. The ramps are huge, yes, but since they are off the map, you lose speed upon re-entering. If you want big air, I would get one of the Ramp Maps on Standoff. I give you props for making all of this off the map, but the Hornet isn't great since you can't fly very far without dying unless you just go back on the map... Also, the end of the Mongoose ramp where the track is made of walls, it is a bit bumpy which slows you down right before hitting the man cannons. All in all, I think there are better ways to have fun while messing around with friends in Halo 3.

9. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

Shouldn't this be in casual maps? Anyway, the map itself is cool, with no real purpose though... Still, very nice placement, aesthetics, and basically a very good map if you're bored. 4.5/5. Very nice map.

10. BatteryIncluded

BatteryIncluded Ancient

I know you explained... but i still dont get it, is it infection where one person tries to kill all the drivers while the others try to drive to the end and kill the zombie? or slayer?
    you need a description, but the map rocks! I like the interlocking.

11. The Cheat

The Cheat Ancient

I like the ramps, and the fact you used outside of Avalanche, but I don't see much use in this map, as it seems like just something you'd fool around with. No Download from me, sorry.

P.S: Nice modded gametype there...

12. EGP

EGP Ancient

This looks like a very nice race map.
    I like the look of it its not all pushed together and seems prtetty easy to complete.
    Nice job

13. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

I don't get it...
    The interlocking is pretty good though.
    I still don't get it...
    PLEEZ POOT A DEESKRIPSHIN PLEEZ!

14. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Well the ramps look good but I dont like how you slow down when you enter the map halfway down the launch ramp. Also, when I played this, there was no real point or set gametype. It was just a couple people riding down the ramps and someone shooting at them with the laser every once in a while. Aestheticlly, this map is pretty cool, it looks nicely built, but it can get boring. So I wouldnt tell everyone you are working on the best map ever and your probably gonna get Recon and a feature until after you post it and get a reaction. You got my hopes up. lol.

15. Darkkaiden

Darkkaiden Ancient

This looks good. I just can't tell what this map is... Adding a description would help. From what I see, it looks like the person in the hornet tries to kill the people in the mongooses and warthogs. I'm just not sure... Please add a description. For now, 3/5

16. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

Wtf are u guys talking about, I don't see an ounce of interlox on this entire map. Maybe one of you could get on photoshop and circle a piece of it for me, cause I just am not seeing it.

Anyway back to the map. it looks like it could be fun, jumping off the ramps and stuff while getting shot at, but only with your friends as a timekiller or something. Good job on the post bla bla bla

3.5/5

P.S. Can someone plz answer or do what I said in the first para. THNX