Yota's Playhouse

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Scriptwriter, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Scriptwriter

Scriptwriter Ancient

Here Yota's Playhouse is well a house with three floors on foundry. It was one of the first maps i made and i think it is a fairly good, it was designed for infection. I will be adding screenshots soon, but i'll try to explain as best i can. Humans spawn outside of the house near the entrance, Zombies spawn in the blue hallways opposite the house. Humans must quickly enter the house before the Zombies brake through the minor barrier holding them back. I played this once with sixteen people it got crazy because humans from the start have to watch the hallway exits because the zombies work fast and will be at your heels before you reach the entrance to the house if your not quick. HINT: Stay alert and run backwards into the house. This map help Zombies alot more then humans because the only way out of the house as a human are either the front door (which is not a good idea) or jumping from the roof (personally it is safer in the house rather then out) But for Zombies there are side entrances into the basement which are oneway so Zombies can come in, but humans can't get out, pretty sweet so please leave comments!!! In case you didn't see the link here

The pics
    Overview
    [​IMG]

Two entrances
    [​IMG]

The Entrance to the roof
    [​IMG]

The Roof
    [​IMG]

The entrance to basement
    [​IMG]

The Basement
    [​IMG]

Weapon hold
    [​IMG]

Secret entrance to basement
    [​IMG]

Download
    So there you have it some pics and an infection map plz comment and rate...
    Signed Scriptwriter

#1 Scriptwriter, Jun 26, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. HumBoys

HumBoys Ancient

Hey! Welcome to forgehub. Please read the thread that states it is mandatory before posting before, well, posting. You need to have embedded pictures of your wonderful map!

3. Scriptwriter

Scriptwriter Ancient

I'll get them up, give me thirty minutes

4. Elkan Viel

Elkan Viel Ancient

Yes, please post pictures and such before you post as you might not get many downloads. If people can only see your map in picture...

5. Jakattak418

Jakattak418 Ancient

Get your pictures up before you put this on but thanks for posting and welcome to forge hub keep forging so ya nice job

6. Elkan Viel

Elkan Viel Ancient

To embed your pics in your post, go to bungie.net and go to the screenshot viewer. Open each picture by clicking on the picture and then click save. After all of the pictures you want embedded are saved to your computer, go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures (if you haven't set up an accout, please do so). After all pics are uploaded, click on the IMG code and then paste it in your post. Keep trying!

#6 Elkan Viel, Jun 26, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  7. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

You cannot use pictures directly from bungie.net. They will not show up right. You have to get an account at an image hosting website first like photobucket and upload them there. Read the post by Elkan Viel.

8. Kitten X

Kitten X Ancient

Fix Your Pics

Yeah, do what elkan viel told you. If you fix your pics, then I willl DL

9. bluepenguin23

bluepenguin23 Ancient

well i see it now and you need some interlocking. but i do like the pallet doors to the basement so good work. maybe add interlocking!

10. AItius

AItius Ancient

please dont take this as flaming, its just that there are way too many house maps, and since you don't have any interlocking, there is nothing that special to it, and makes it look a little sloppy 5/10

11. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

ok i like the map but some parts personally i think look sloppy and also does it have INTERLOCKING cause i think it is the best part

12. dYlAn DoEs WoRk

dYlAn DoEs WoRk Ancient

sorry to be a spelling ***** but if your thinking of starwars its yoda.

13. Scriptwriter

Scriptwriter Ancient

it k since this was one of my first maps i didn't know how to interlock at the time, now i do and i'm working on several ventaltion maps

14. Scriptwriter

Scriptwriter Ancient

and no it is spelled yota because that is the name of my swimteam it's an anagram, but has nothing to do with yoda from starwars

15. dYlAn DoEs WoRk

dYlAn DoEs WoRk Ancient