XV Sandtrap

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Grif, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Well what do you know I finally put a map up.

I'm a noob.XV SandtrapMy shoes have been stolen.

XV Sandtrap is a unique map. It is set to work with any game type, however Slayer is its weakest point. Team Slayer works in a way that weapons are some what scarce and requires you to choose your weapons wisely at the start. It is really strongest though in its asymmetrical games. Similar to Latter to Heaven games it has a walk way to the flag or bomb placement point. In territories you take the territory as you continue to move up the path (don't forget to shoot!). It is very strong on Infection in which the humans try to get to the top with out falling before the zombies get them. Symmetrical games are also fun. It focuses on using the Elephants, which have some powerful weapons and vehicles. It is important to use both in-order to win.

Screenshots Click them to make them bigger!

Symmetrical
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asymmetrical
    [​IMG]

The Easter Egg
    [​IMG]
    You will never get it, or will you?

Download the map
    Download the infection game type
    Remember you are not limited to infection!

2. SniperTofu

SniperTofu Ancient
    Banned

Looks like a pretty decent map :)

have any side views to see length of stairway?

3. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

There was one, but some how it was not loaded to the B.net servers I will have it up when I play on Friday. Plus the walk front view is kind of cool looking, am I right?

It's AJ Review time!
    No wait its not, because I am biased. Damn!

4. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

This kinda looks like you basically took Stairway to Heaven and made it work with other gametypes and then called it a new map??
    I mean obviously you added other stuff besides the stairway/ladder but...

Im just judging from the screens, no offense intended.

5. Lance001

Lance001 Ancient

Judging from what little I can see, I'm not impressed at all (which is sad, because I really respect you, AJ). Your description didn't give me a lot to go on, and your pictures were of the elephants...which I already know what they look like. =P

I look forward to the new pictures you said you'd do Friday. =)

6. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

To tell you the truth, this was I'm I had planned to use in my app a long time ago. I had it saved on Word. I felt like I needed to put a map up, I have a better one I will put up when I get home.

7. Gravedigger5454

Gravedigger5454 Ancient

I thought I played this map a few weeks, said it was made by someone else. I don't know if they stole your map or they stole yours, or whatever, but I'm sorry, it was terrible. I'll wait and see what that other map's like.

8. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Look I thought I might hide this from the forums it self, and just keep this little detail on Bungie's site, but I did originally use the map "walk" and edited the walk-way some and made it so that every game type works. I decided it would be better me telling you and not someone else saying "hey, you hid this little detail from us".

Enjoy this Version Redux map of walk. (that is what the VX stands for.)