Xtreme V-2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by ENFORCER JO3, Jul 6, 2008.

1. ENFORCER JO3

ENFORCER JO3 Ancient

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

XTREME V-2 Mixture of onslaught and Amplified

Suitable GAMETYPES:
    Download Map
    Download Gametype MLG TEAM SLAYER
    Download Gametype MLG CTF
    MLG TEAM KING will also work just don't have the gametype.

Description:
    XTREME V2 is mainly a MLG map.

WEAPONS:
    Covenet Carbines
    Mauler
    Plasma Nades
    Rocket Launcher(just for look though) directly above Mauler

Weapon Spawns:
    Covenet Carbines: spawn at the bases, 2 for each base, 1 on the platforms to side of the bases, and one for each tower.
    Mauler: spawns on top of center bridge.
    PLasmas: 2 at each set of base stairs, 2 under both towers, and 2 on center bridge

#1 ENFORCER JO3, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. SYkOP4Th

SYkOP4Th Ancient

This map looks very well made from what I can see. The geomerging looks great. Great Job.

3. CPV18

CPV18 Ancient

Looks really good and balanced. Can we get a better description and a weapon list though?

4. BennyIV

BennyIV Ancient

looks good. overview? maybe? 3.5/5

5. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

Although you did use geomerging and other techniques, your map looks a bit sloppy. Some of your surfaces don't look flat to walk on. Also, some of your fence walls are not very straight. I suggest using an object to lay against them, so that they stand straight.

As far as your post, some more information would be helpful. This includes but is not limited to: weapon spawns and locations, captions for your pictures, general description, and other things you could think of.

Please to be a help -masterjelly7

#5 M.Jelleh, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
    CPV18 likes this.
  6. mitona

mitona Ancient

first download lol. woot. this map looks good i'll try it and post some feedback thats more helpfull than looking at pics :)

M.Jelleh likes this.
  7. mitona

mitona Ancient

i played a slayer match with 7 people. There is some sloppy glitching but pretty good (i like the little shelf in the double box). there was some problems with people getting out of the map by the window panels. there is a lot of good cover and great ideas. over all i loved the map but it has some problems. 7.5/10

(sorry for double post lol no one else commented over a 10min period when i was playing the game)

8. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

looks pretty sweet. some of the merging and stuff looks a little lazy though. such as the one fence wall... i know you coulda done better than that. just prop it up against a double box or something. presentation is 9/10 of the battle.

other than that, this map is well designed and the gameplay was rather interesting. pretty well balanced as well.

9. ActTehKiLL

ActTehKiLL Ancient

Looks great but some places have like alot of cover but some has good cover and some has less cover nice interlocking and well made love how you merge also great job love it. =]