Sandbox X-Treme Go-Kart

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by elitebiker18, Aug 10, 2010.

1. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

X-TREME GO-KART

Hey guys, this is my third racetrack post. Its called X-treme Go-kart beacause its a go-kart tracks but wilder. It took me about 1-2 days to create and I think it turned out pretty good. I'll let you guys be the judge of that though. By the way, I'm not using colored letters because I got a message from someone saying that some people wont be able to read my post because of their comupters. Anyway......

PICTURES

OVERVIEW:
    [​IMG]

STARTING LINE:
    [​IMG]

THE JUMP:
    [​IMG]

1st U-TURN:
    [​IMG]

THE STRUCTURE:
    [​IMG]

2nd U-TURN:
    [​IMG]

THE TUNNELS:
    [​IMG]

THE BUMPY SECTION:
    [​IMG]

THE HILL:
    [​IMG]

THE FINISH LINE:

I would like to give a very big thanks to sora0314, Grif otaged, and HEROEZ BLADE117 for being in the pictures.

I hope you guys like the map......

#1 elitebiker18, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  2. fluffyroks

fluffyroks Forerunner

Dude, looks pretty good from the pictures i find it hard to tell if you interlocked or ghostmerged and im wondering if on some of the double wall turns you purposely put the wall ontop of eachother to give it that bumby effect?
    anyways this map looked pretty awesome from the moment i played it. it had a nice jump. I like how you Incorporated part of the ground into this equation of Awesomenessness
    What i do recommend is that you make a VIP game to go along with it like rockets on the back and make their damage resistance really high. have VIP check points involved in spots or something.
    Keep up with the good work, I hope, I really hope you keeep forging until reach and dont stop in like ten days. I hope you make more good work like thia. If you continue in the race track department let me note that your dont find that many good racetracks on ground level but i find them more or less funner than the others
    as i have one more suggestion for you to take: on one of your jumps or maybe a sequel you should put a back flip in their. How??? you ask, well its like this you put a man cannon at a large ramp type angle, then you put a grav lift right in front of it, now in time after the back flip has been rode many times the grav liift will eventually fly of to prevent that and to make the back flip look difficult to make you will need a couple teleporters to hold it down. also to make the back flip actually work you need them to get alot of speed going.
    To wrap it all up you made a really nice map and you have a few thing i suggested you might wish to put in I hope you keep doing work as good as this. I wish you the best of luck.

3. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

I think Im just gonna stick with the racetracks gametype if that ok. As for a backflip the way you described it it sounds kind of annoying to try and put one in so I dont think Ill put one. By the way did you get a chance to see all of my other maps????? If not than take a look and tell me what you think....