X-Games Skate Park

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by TKOwnedU5, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

Thank-you finally someone doesn't criticize my bowl I'm mean its small but its fun to try to get out and hit your friends isn't it. I'm glad you like the map i really worked hard on creating this version 2 is a go I am working on it now can't wait to finish it up!

Thank-you

#81 TKOwnedU5, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  2. Amoney

Amoney Ancient
    Banned

Hey sorry everyone I just received a message saying I should stop replying here on this thread And I will I will never respond to this map again. Sorry If this was making you guys mad

3. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

its hard to beat al the other skate parks. but i think this one has the best astheteics. like most of them are the same concept just different layouts and no details. bit i like the floating X's and the power-up ramp

4. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

Why thank you for saying my map is some what better than other skate parks that was what i was looking for thanks a lot that really gave me confidence to make more skate parks!

5. Amoney

Amoney Ancient
    Banned

This map is simply amazing i love the center half pipe it runs soo smoothly with the map this probably the best skate park i have ever seen I looks so its like a tottaly different game....they should map a game type invoving skating lol nice map i love it!!

6. Shad0w Viper

Shad0w Viper YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!!!
    Forge Critic Senior Member

*locked*

It is against the rules to make multiple accounts to bump your map, I suggest you never do this again or you may receive a ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.