X-Games Skate Park

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by TKOwnedU5, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

X-Games Skate Park

Hey guys I have worked really hard on this Map it like took me 3 hours to make. In This Map there is
    #1 half pipes
    #2 Quarter Pipes
    And many Jumps And Rails
    Also a pool or bowl wat ever u call it. GO TO THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MAP!

MAP:http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=50712133

Overview
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Another overview
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    POOL
    [​IMG]

ENJOY!!! IF THE PICTURES DONT WORK DONT WORRY ILL FIX THEM!

#1 TKOwnedU5, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. EGP

EGP Ancient

Before you post your thread you need to preview it to make sure its up to FH Standards.
    I would work on getting those pics up, because 1-people wont download your map& 2- its not up to FH standards. I would fix this fast.

Your map sounds fun, I cant wait to see what its going to turn out looking like

3. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

I just finished my pictures thanks for the heads- up though i appreciate it thanks!! The pictures should be up and running now thanks!!

4. EGP

EGP Ancient

No problem and glad you figured it out.

Ok that map looks really fun to play on, I like the work you put into the interlocking.
    I would make the pool a little larger because once your in there its going to be hard getting out.

5. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

I know it seems small but u can get out u just have to work for it. In the version 2 it will be bigger but my halo 3 broke so u guys might want to wait awhile but thanks for the good feedback. I greatly appreciate it!

6. drak

drak Ancient

erm, IMO, doesnt look at all playable like scarface's maps...nice aesthetics though

The bridge thing is pretty cool, but once you get in, you will either flip over, or you will get stuck....nothing inbetween!

7. IrishBeast

IrishBeast Ancient

This looks good but I think I have seen better so sorry. What it needs is just something your own, cause the last one I saw had much more than yours.

8. xOxRaMxOx

xOxRaMxOx Ancient

wow... pretty original, i think that maybe a bigger bowl... or 2 bowls

9. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

ya sorry this might be kind of bland but trust me the version 2 one will be one of the best trust me. Thanks for the tips and good feedback. U'll just have to wait for version 2 its going to be way better i swear just wait till i get a new halo 3 mine broke so wait.

10. JessicaJones

JessicaJones Ancient

Good ramps! Though I think the think made of bridges needs to be turned over to looks better and too be smoother. But I love it =] 5/5 yay!

11. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

this is pretty good
    i clicked on this thinking ohh another newb stole scareface's mongoose skatepark
    this is pretty good but the pipes need more walls to make it somother
    how do you get acses tot eh pit

12. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

hmmm tk owned-familiar name- =)

yea its a good map- in a halo players mind i would say its very pointless, but sinse im a skateboarder i would say-sweet!
    you should take out the poweups that make an X on the halfpipe- if you grab it would be annoying- try to delete or merge them into the pipe- if you merge powerups into walls/boxes, they cannot be picked up at a point.

13. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

looks a little rushed, but a few rams look good. 3/5

14. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

I remember that this author kept advertising this map on other people's bungie.net threads... BAD

oh well, nice map, I played it and some of the things weren't so smooth such as the pool. But i guess I like the other tricking map (forget what it's called)

Overall: 3.764564568546787/5

15. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Cmon, no credit? What's the deal? And yeah, I played it before, the pool is VERY annoying. There are some things I noticed, such as the X on the sides of the halfpipe, you hit and are very annoying. 3/5

16. hangman3745

hangman3745 Ancient

Nice park,I like the design,X's everywhere,also theres a bunch of ramps n' stuff to choose from here.5/5!

17. ExoticPelicanx

ExoticPelicanx Ancient

This looks like a very good map unfortunately my Xbox is broke and my download queue is full but I'll think about downloading later (If I remember) =D

18. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

hey thanks to everyone that downloaded. And ya sorry if u don't like the map not my fault not to be mean or anything but just don't come in here and say it looks rushed or something like that just send me a private message and tell me that ok thanks. But I bet u guys can't wait for version 2 to come out its going to be way better. But my halo broke so you guys are to have to wait awhile for the second one to come out. But thanks for the good criticism.

[​IMG]

#18 TKOwnedU5, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  19. NUKEZILLA

NUKEZILLA Ancient
    Banned

very nice map like the interlocking and even though this idea has been used befor it is still a very good map i like the pool the most

20. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

Ya, i thought a lot of people wouldn't download my map because this idea has been used many times but i guess i was wrong. thanks for downloading my map, Thanks to Everyone, i greatly appreciate!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.