Would you guys be interested in a "Survivor" like challenge?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Hippie Gamer, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Hippie Gamer

Hippie Gamer Forerunner

Where the winning team of a challenge has immunity and then the losing team has to vote two people into an elimination?
    WHos interested in something like this? Could be fun if we can gather a mature party

2. Angel of Grief

Angel of Grief Forerunner

I might be interested in this, but you need to flesh out the idea first. One sentence on the concept doesn't give me or anyone else much to formulate an understanding around.

3. Hippie Gamer

Hippie Gamer Forerunner

Well i already have had the "challenges" done, the main concept is this

-3 teams of 5, and ill be the "Host"- so we have 16 players in the game.
    - There will be 3 captains, and they will select their team. I will have a way for people to know who the most "worthy is" by having a pre challenge where everyone tries to finish an obstacle course. (where first will get 16 points in KOTH, second will get 15..last will get 0 points etc.)
    - After three teams are made, we will have the first challenge, i cant really say what it is because i want people to have the same disadvantage of not knowing them. The winning team gets immunity, and then each of the two losing teams must send me a message with who they want to vote for from their team into the elimination challenge (i have also made these). the two members from each team will then play the elimination challenge and the winner stays in the game, the loser has to leave.
    - challenge 2/elimination 2, challenge 3/elimination 3 and so forth until the 7th challenge/elimination.
    -after the 7th, we will have 8 players, where i will randomly even the teams to 2 teams of 4. then i will have the final challenge for all the marbles.

#3 Hippie Gamer, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010