would u want another vehicle if so what..

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by beefysandwhich, Jun 23, 2008.

?

which one would you want

1. transport warthog

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. spectre

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. pelican

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. phantom

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. or none of the above

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. Halfspeed

Halfspeed Ancient

i think phantoms would be cool or even better... big open map with pelicans and phantoms

2. Guitarmasta2

Guitarmasta2 Ancient

i would want some brute driller machine that can go under ground and lay mines and tear up the earth.. that would be ridiculous!!

3. The God of Grunge

Banned

scarabs. For epic scarab wars. use them like elephants in sandtrap, just build a really giant map, make it a forest, and have giant scarab wars. Drivable scarabs, and in assault, you plant the bomb in the scarabs power core to kill it

4. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

A scarab on...Avalanche! That would be epic.
    Other then that, i would choose for the pelican

5. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

I would want to get a piggy-back ride from a hunter in multiplayer. But from the list probably a pelican.

The God of Grunge likes this.
  6. The God of Grunge

Banned

Lol. I could just picture someone hi-jacking a hunter. Would the hunter vehicle's weapon be the weird beam thing they have?

7. Stoj

Stoj Ancient

A downsized Scarab could work.

But Transport Hog in that, the rest are all too...EPIC.

A frigate could do fine....NOT. xD

8. IronBlitzkrieg

IronBlitzkrieg Ancient

i would have to go scarab or phantom because they have more power and room then the human vehicles

9. Dragoncoals

Dragoncoals Ancient
    Banned Senior Member

Pelican, but mostly because I like the fact that its a giant transport unit. And the rockets help kill any other enemy.

On second thought, the Pelican would be a power weapon, and it would be extremely easy to capture the flag, secure territories, capture hills, and basically win the game. It would need some sort of super weakness.

10. The God of Grunge

Banned

Self-destruct button for team-killing noobs or underdoggers

on a more serious note.

Make it really suseptable to lasers/rockets. Like a giant flying mongoose

11. CamBelleismygirl

It be cool to snipe people from inside pelicans, and then throw stickies down at moving enemy vehicles!:D

12. Orphanslayer92

Orphanslayer92 Ancient

I like both the transport hog and the pelican. It would be cool if the pelican had no guns and was purely for transport but could take a lot of fire. You could bring like 8 people and grab a flag and fly away. It would only work in btb and on a level bigger than sandtrap. The transport hog would be amazing on avalanche. You could have a driver, the guy with the flag, two rockets and a laser.

13. Pro NZ Assassin

Pro NZ Assassin Ancient

I think there should be a pelican and Phantom on a really massive map!!!

14. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

submarine all the way baby!

15. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

The In Amber Clad is my favorite........wait no......maybe something like a transport Hornet, with turrets and stuff. Either would own pretty fast on either side. I should write a letter to Bungie that if they make another strategy game, they should have controllable space battles. That would be sweet.

16. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

I like the transport Warthog. I think that should replace the mong(eese?) in matchmaking so it can carry 4 players

17. thekidbd4

thekidbd4 Ancient

OK, I dont think any of these are realistic other than the spectre, but it is not in single player and it would make no sense to add it, thats what the prowler is for. Secondly, the transport warthog can only fit 2 spartans or elites because you cant get in the seats in the back. Finally, When was the last time you got to fly a phantom of a pelican? Never. Basically it would be weird for Bungie just to add that capability wouldnt it? Plus you never get to drive it in single player.

- Since they usually take things from the campaign and then put it into multiplayer I think that the ball turret that I always get killed by on Tsavo Highway should be included. Its not a tank, or a ghost but its something like one. Its pretty powerful and you cannot detach it and take it around killing people. Which can make the gameplay quite different.

18. MattDGiant

MattDGiant Ancient

The Transport Mongoose.

Its a mongoose with like 5 extra seats added on to the back, making it really long. however, all the passengers can shoot!

19. Fallenrat

Fallenrat Ancient

Pelican would be cool we could do bombing runs and also do paratroopers!!!
    On teh noes its raining men!! wait nope Spartans!!!

20. Snipers Stealth

Snipers Stealth Ancient

How about a Warthog-Limo! It could be three-times as long, complete with hot-tub instead of a turret. They could call it... the Hoglo.
    On a slightly more serious note, i'd choose a Pelican, but with turrets similar to Avalanche's Hornet's and on a map with at lease two Spartain Lasers. Two shots to down it.