Would it be possible to get a username change by chance?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iTz EnViiOuS, Jan 13, 2016.

1. iTz EnViiOuS

iTz EnViiOuS Legendary

I had read in another thread that it is possible to change your username but can not seem to find the support page in order to do so, any assistance is appreciated.

2. InvokingTexan

InvokingTexan Legendary

An user cannot alter their account alias without the assistance of a website moderator. Contact one of the administrators, and have them review your case. I previously had two accounts that were eventually made null, because I misplaced the corresponding login information. When I created a third, and final, account, I made it a priority to reach out, and have a moderator resolve my grievance.

But when I suggested that the magistrate delete my previous two accounts, he, or she, opted to combine the previous two user histories instead. And the person graciously allowed me to choose a new user name; and I decided upon my first ForgeHub account, "InvokingTexan."

Here are the users you can approach for assistance on your inquiry: "a Chunk; ForgeHub; Warholic; Doju; theSpinCycle; MartialMallCop; oVR; A 3 Legged Goat."

Take care, and Godspeed in your endeavor, John.
    -Tex

a Chunk likes this.