Introduction Will Forge for Food...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JoshJiggler, Jan 29, 2008.

1. JoshJiggler

JoshJiggler Ancient

I kinda skipped this part the other day and just released a map right out of the gate.

Hi. My name is Josh J., and I'm a Forge-a-holic. I've been forging since September, and I just can't stop. I've tried the Forge-patch and everything, but nothing seems to work. I've gone 3 hours now without a Forge session, and I'm already feeling shaky. (C:

Outside of Forge, my other love is Photoshop and graphic design, which you'll probably notice in my screenshots. (C: As far as Forging goes, my main goal is usually to totally rework the way any given map normally plays. What I mean by that is any map I make should only resemble the original in visual styling only. It doesn't always work that way, but that's my starting goal everytime. Anyways, I'm always looking for people outside of my usual crew to help playtest and even join in on some fun custom games. I've added myself to the FH Commubity 2 friends list (still pending ATM, though) so feel free to look me up if you're looking for some extra players.

I look forward to seeing what the community has up their sleeves, and sharing my own imagination with you all. So say we all.

2. Ray Benefield

Ray Benefield Godly Perfection
    Forge Critic

Hope your imagination can match up to the par of some of the guys we have here... who knows you may have potential as a mason if you like graphic design so much. However I don't know how much of an artist you are, so yeah.

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy what you get out of it (and not when you get out of it... lolz).

3. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

I just noticed this thread and I had to comment because my Xbox Live motto tied to my gamertag is "Will FORGE for food."