Wider V1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by blakeyPoo, Dec 13, 2008.

1. blakeyPoo

blakeyPoo Ancient

Wider v1
    Created by IVIr Brundogg and Yekalb

A Great 4v4 Slayer Map

Base: Narrows

Supported Gametypes:
    Slayer

Description:

Makes the Map Narrows, Wider providing multiple ways to get to the other bases, while having new sniping spots, tons of action packed fun, new weapon placements,and cleverly placed items in the sky.

Forging 101:

[ YES ] __Floating Objects
    [ YES ] __Immovable Objects

The Cleverly placed sniper.
    [​IMG]

I'll let you figure out this one,
    [​IMG]

Blocked off the side entrances to the basement.
    [​IMG]
    A view from the new sniper spot.
    [​IMG]

Download Wider v1

2. xLMSxTRiLoGY

xLMSxTRiLoGY Ancient

Interesting a non-foundry map that has most objects floating/immovable very nice i dont know how it plays so i cant give it a full review but i feel that the map has the "mini power" weapons EG: Shottys/Sword.. but they are equal so i guess that it would be fair. I shal give this map a 4/5 because of the floating and making immovable objects using narrows and the balanced weapon spawns.

3. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

Your spelling doesn't make sense.
    Moron.

Anways this looks really cool. I love non-foundry maps that are good and this is up there. Blocking off the side entrances to the basement can really make for some chaotic game play, I'll check this out.

4. GladiateSmiths

GladiateSmiths Ancient

Looks like you certainly changed the flow of gameplay, and it is very hard to make a map on any pre-DLC map, especially Narrows. I like some of the new weapon spawns.

Problems I see though: Too many power weapons? A sniper, camp, two shotguns, a sword, and I don't know what others might be in other parts of the map not in the pictures. That brings me to the next issue: It's not a huge deal, but next time, I recommend having more pictures on your map post. And lastly, the new sniper spot seems like it might be too overpowering. It has a great view, and it looks like it might be hard to kill somebody that is up there.

5. sourdauer

sourdauer Ancient

its always nice to see a non-foundry map, but at the same time i cant tell what changes you made because you only have three screenshotz. post some more meybe?

6. AKILLYEZ

AKILLYEZ Ancient

nice map. i made somthin like this a while ago but im not guna tell u guys the secret on it. i will post the map later when im done with further testing. all in all this map looks pritty sweet. nice job man and keep up the good work.

7. DonkeyKong

DonkeyKong Ancient

nice map i really like how u can use the grav lifts to cross the other side, and u pick up the active camo. It is also cool how u pick up the sniper in the air.