Why WyvernZu is the Forge hero we need

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Debo37, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Doju

Doju Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

He's a hero to me.

WyvernZu likes this.
  2. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Right on - I just added you on XBL, GT is Debo37. I'll shoot you a Live message!

WyvernZu likes this.
  3. Kell Of Scots

Kell Of Scots Legendary

I somewhat agree. On an map design level, it is a design that exists, and doesnt do much new, though if there is a version with alterations build towards Halo 5 i'd like to see how they were handled. There is more to be celebrated on an aesthetic level here.

but that can be seen as an issue. we've already seen from 343's latest post of what forge creations featured they were more interested in displaying what looked good than what played good. This must not be come the norm. Map Play quality needs to be highlighted by 343, not just what looks cool. Not to bag on the creators of the Kronos or The Ivory Tower remake, but there have been better quality map layouts produced that deserved much more praise. instead 343 focused on a pretty map and something that shows what scripting can do.

not to diminish your work of course, the idea of making such a detailed remake is impressive, but with a base layout already there by the bungie employee who made the original, there is little leeway to praise anything other than how pretty it is

4. xxBRYTExx

xxBRYTExx Ancient

Im excited to see this finished. Many here at forgehub have been watching your progress and ive even found myself play testing your map in some of our custom lobbies. Sand Trap is one of my favorite Halo maps. Mad Props

#24 xxBRYTExx, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    WyvernZu likes this.
  5. WyvernZu

WyvernZu Forge Critic
    Forge Critic

That's really cool to see that you guys are interested in this project!
    So I think you'll be glad to hear that the map is ready! I laid down the finishing touches on it today.

Here's some pictures of the map!

xxBRYTExx and Jesus in Malibu like this.
  6. Yevah

Yevah Ancient

Let us know when you begin Guardian/Highground. Really excited to see it on twitch

7. WyvernZu

WyvernZu Forge Critic
    Forge Critic

Will do!

Debo37 likes this.
  8. Toland the Mad

Toland the Mad Legendary

It bothers me how much in this thread people keep saying he WyvernZu is a girl and a damn talented one at that! Lol

9. WyvernZu

WyvernZu Forge Critic
    Forge Critic

Can't blame them for not knowing heh. They know now at least. :)