Why PhotoBucket Sucks

Discussion in 'Screenshot Discussion' started by LieutenantLambo, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Korlash

Korlash Remember Isao
    Forge Critic Senior Member

yea how about you GTFO, you're acting like your the toughest kid on forgehub, but you're not.

He used fail simply as a word faggots use on the internet to call me an idiot.

I'd rather "make a total **** of myself" to back myself up than try to act like such a smart ass to tell some random kid to GTFO and put a smiley face by it, like he owns this forum

2. LieutenantLambo

LieutenantLambo Forerunner

A perfect example of why I created this thread. People like this are ignorant and haven't even tried better solutions. This was meant to help people, but if they want to be stuck using an inferior service for the rest of their lives, so be it. You have fun with your $100 while I enjoy my $100,000.

3. ThunderSpartan9

ThunderSpartan9 Ancient

Whts the difference..do i need to know cuz i has photobucket

4. Kung Fu Jesus

Kung Fu Jesus Forerunner

Um. Read the thread?

5. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

I use dropbox, it doesn't compress at all and is the most reliable IMO, because it's main purpose is to backup files online. As long as I keep the picture uploaded to dropbox, it will stay up. And the best part is that I can access it through the dropbox folder on my desktop. No browser required.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Upon comparing Imageshack to Dropbox, they have exactly the same quality, but I still prefer dropbox because of it's reliability.

#25 Mongoose, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  6. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

Tell me about this drop box and does it work with mac?
    ALSO THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH PHOTOBUCKET!!

7. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

Dropbox works with mac... lol.. it even supports linux

Anyway, its like an online file backup/storage service. It places a folder in your documents and everything in this folder is uploaded to the website. There is a folder titled "Public", and files in here have a link you can use to share the file. Thats how I use it for image hosting.

Linky