Who should has Recon?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by SykoOne, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

Because it's rare to have. And often it's symbollic of some crazy feat you did. Like get hit in the head with a cone.

2. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

I don't think anybody deserves Recon besides the actual game creators. It's not some prize to give whenever someone gets lucky in matchmaking or something. I think its a sign of power that only Bungie has

3. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Ancient

Although most gamertags get hacked if they have Recon, I think Bungie should give everyone Recon. That would end the craze, until someone catches Bungie's new armor in a front page picture. Then everyone would be wanting that. I would love to see the mass amount of confusion Bungie's fans would get if that ever happened.

But really, bungle deserves their armor. They've totally earned it for making a kickass game.

4. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

Sweetest moment in matchmakign today. I was doing team slayer and these 3 10 year old kids saw that I had the seventh column symbol next to my gamertag (signifying I registered on bungie.net) so they asked me "do you work for bungie?". Naturally I said, "yes". Then one of them was like "do you have recon!?" and I said "yeah but I don't wear it because then people ask me about it, why do you want it?" and then instantly of course they all are like "OMFGZZZ HELL YEAH WE WANT RECON". I told them that they had to rank up to a 5 star general then there would be a new skull that would appear on the halo level of campaing, but only on legendary. They all practically wet their pants upon hearing this information, it was awesome.

5. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Hahahahahaha. Messing with kids on the internet is the best part of the internet

6. GoodWhaleSushi

GoodWhaleSushi Ancient

I takez this back nowz, TDF is happy fun :)

7. Dragoncoals

Dragoncoals Ancient
    Banned Senior Member

Truedark, Shock, Nitrous, me maybe lol, and tewshi

8. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

Me, because I could make a better Halo lol.

9. IPokeNinjas

IPokeNinjas Ancient

The word Recon only spells trouble in my opinion , ANYONE who owns it gets attacked by other gamers whether in matchmaking or customs with spam such as:

"I can haz recon?"
    "i can haz ur mom?!1"

I think it should be either deleted or replaced with a more subtle piece that can only be shown to friends of the owner or something of that description , although it is cool that the owners did something really awesome the only thing that ive seen the armor do is cause countless spam threads , have the owners bombarded with spam , block up bungie email inboxes and force owners to change their gamertags.

Although those people deserve recon , they dont deserve to be treated like that do they?

10. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Me Myself and I.

And maybe that Playerhata27 kid,hes pretty cool.

11. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Ancient

Selfish much?

Anyways, the only people I know who should have Recon is one of my friends, and the great forgers of this forum. I mean come on, DTL, Nitrous, Shock, Matty, etc... (sooo many). I believe they all deserve it. Also, the people who developed forging techniques like Interlocking, and Geo-merging and such.

12. EliteMuffBadger

EliteMuffBadger Ancient

13. DeceitfulPillow

DeceitfulPillow Ancient

I should has recon. I have idealized it since I first saw it. When I'm in class all I do is draw it. I have played against Bungie members a couple times, er they said they were, I have won 10 Lone Wolves games with perfection medals. I have killed 5 people with one shot with a spartan laser, got an extermination with two sniper rifle shots, killed someone with a cone, been shot with a spartan laser at point blank range; survived; and killed the other guy with a single melee on a matchmaking game (and I has video to prove it), got two extermintion medals in one game, and I'm made of win...

All true... Contact me on H3 and I show you videos.

I can has recon now?

14. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Ancient

This is a lesser form of advertising. Please stop, you've done this in 7 other threads. No one cares about a cone suicide, or kill for that matter.

15. EliteMuffBadger

EliteMuffBadger Ancient

1 other, mr. wanna be mod. And actually a lot of people do care about a cone suicide so don't be an asshole straight away, you may not care but other people do.

#95 EliteMuffBadger, Jul 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  16. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Cone suicides have died off now. Everyone shoots the fusion coils and stuff on The Pit in hopes they'll get hit or something, so the first time it happened, it was epic. And just because Juggernaut doesn't want spam, it doesn't mean he's trying to be a mod...

17. Biggles2

Biggles2 Ancient

Hes not being a wanna be mod, hes warning you not to do it again otherwise you'll get an infraction, it helps us with our job. Don't advertise again.