Whiplash

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Yelow Snowman, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Yelow Snowman

Yelow Snowman Ancient

#1 Yelow Snowman, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  2. MultiLockOn

MultiLockOn Ancient
    Forge Critic Banned Senior Member

try to get more screenshots of different angles of the map. Also you might want to practice interlocking and geomerging just a bit more. I can see how the gameplay of this map might be okay, but add just a bit more cover, like a few dumpsters here and there.I give it a 2/5.
    Edit:BTW is my signature too big?

#2 MultiLockOn, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  3. Kion FH

Kion FH Ancient

I liked this map. Its simple and kind of subtle if you know what I mean. It just looks like a plain fun map to play on. The middle structure is what got me. It looks like a strongpoint that has potential for alot of fun!

4. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

good v1 maybe. you deff have a good structure and layout. just fill the map with cover and objects, and itll be good. ive never seen a tower like that before. its a cool design

5. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

wait wut does whiplash have anyhting to do with the map. and by saying just an old slayer map, nothing big. ur saying that ur map is unoriginal and can b overlooked. u want ur map to stand out, so it gets featured

6. Berkgina

Berkgina Ancient

i think you need to add more pictures of this maps because i would like to see what you did in the back rooms and the side areas because to me it just looks like all you did was place a few boxs on the map nothing else. also if you dont know how to interlock you should definatly learn and use it alot more because it improves the quality of you map alot more, also by placing the boxes upside down you geet rid of alot of unnessasary bumps so for me until more pictures are posted this is a 2/5

7. Berkgina

Berkgina Ancient

sry my mistake i see you have interlocked in one place but you should have interlocked you main structure because you can see a gap in the picture showing the inside of the box. if you leave that gap there people can throw grenades through and pick up some easy kills

8. Zanitor

Zanitor Ancient

Haha, this really is fun, I played FFA on it with 5 people, I owned them, and it really was a great map, you can do a lot on it, keep up the work 4/5