Sandbox Whiplash v1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by CometCRAZIE33, May 30, 2009.

1. CometCRAZIE33

CometCRAZIE33 Ancient

Hey me and my friend made this map pretty fast last night and did not merge a whole lot so it is not very smooth but thats what other versions are for. so this map is made for the Oddball game type specifically and it can also be used for CTF, King of the Hill, and Slayer. Just leave some constuctive criticism so we can fix it. We also are trying to think of different outside structures and keep our center structure and just redo the whole thing. we wont it to be for mainly Oddball so just let us know what you think. here are the pics and download at Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Pics:
    Rocket Spawn/Bridge​
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Lift up to sniper tower
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Bird Eye view of center structure
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Other sniper and Rocket Spawn
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Pic of Center structure from red side
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Behind Rockets and power drain
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Just another pic
    [​IMG][/URL]​

So this is our map so let me know what you guys think and we are currently working on our next map that will be posted tommorow or later tonight. It will be much better. ​

2. ShortKidPena

ShortKidPena Ancient

The map has a nice idea, but it needs more interlocking, OR straightening many of your pieces. The map also seems really well balanced and the gameplay looks pretty good. Other than the few things you may want to straighten out, its a really solid map.

Overall 4/5

PS-don't take pics in forge mode

3. CometCRAZIE33

CometCRAZIE33 Ancient

Thanks yeah we are going to straighten things out and merge in version 2