What you want in Halo 4

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Carter1234, Jul 19, 2011.

1. iTz Longshot

iTz Longshot Ancient

I believe I talked to Erupt about this, but it would be nice to have a variety of objects that are blank and you're able to select the texture to it. I would just like a new forge to start fresh. Glad the BR is back ♥

2. Minion

Minion Forerunner

Same ranking system as reach, forge should have things like wood, rock, metal, forerunner, covenant, flood, human, and other textures for each (or a lot of) objects. Also, ff forge, and 24 to 32 person multiplayer, and a way to join people's custom games who aren't friends (to get bigger lobbies easier). Also, forgeable scarabs, pelicans, phantoms, ect...

3. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

I have been hoping for forgeable pelicans and phantoms just think what amazing invasion games you could make.as for textures I was thinking the same thing here is a list of textures that would be cool
    Human
    Unsc
    Covenant
    Forrunner
    Flood tainted
    Broken(you could obviously go through holes)
    Plasma melted

As for things that would be for catagories here is natural
    Rock all the rocks of reach and more
    Rocks mossy
    Tree one (pine)
    Tree two (pine)
    Tree three (deciduous)
    Tree four (deciduous)
    Terrain bump (you would use this to make hills and mountains)
    Terrain depression (this one would make lakes rivers etc.
    River slow
    River fast
    River rapids
    You could adjust the width of the rivers
    Sand
    Grass
    Grass long
    Grass medium
    Snow

Effects
    Space (you would fill an area the same way as putting kill boundaries and it would turn that area into space with zero gee)
    Day
    Night
    Sunset
    Sunrise
    Midday
    If they could find a way around frame rate drops
    Rain
    Snow

Machinery

Covenant generator 1
    Human generator 1
    Forrunner generator1
    Covenant generator 2
    Human generator 2
    Forrunner 2
    Covenant terminal 1
    Covenant terminal 2
    Covenant terminal 3
    Human terminal 1
    Human terminal 2
    Human terminal 3
    Forrunner terminal 1
    Forrunner terminal 2
    Forrunner terminal 3
    Covenant display (think of the big globe in the control room on the ship you board on the mission long night of solace)
    Human display 1 a hologram of a unsc frigate that points out damage etc
    Human display 2 think of the blue room displays on sword base
    Human displays 3 think of the breakable terminals on powerhouse

A.I

You could path the A.I and set them to peaceful or mean

All the forms of flood
    All the races of covenant
    Humans
    Civilian
    Marine
    Pilot
    Spartan

Scenery
    Crates
    Barriers
    Flood tainted
    Flood egg sacks etc etc all the scenery of reach and halo 3 plus more

I also saw that someone wanted a copy and paste tool that would be extremely useful if you could rotate what you copied

I also want mechanics doors and barriers that open without using explosives think of the doors on standoff or the active barrier on last resort
    I have a great mechanic for the active barrier but it uses explosives

#163 Waterfall, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  4. Minion

Minion Forerunner

YES!!!

I hope 343i sees this. This is perfect.

5. Dark Swerk

Dark Swerk Ancient

I think halo 4 would be amazing if they just took the halo 3 game and changed the title to halo 4. That game was perfect and if they tweak it too much it might end up bad. Thats just how I feel at least. Looking forward to a good forge/custom game setup in halo 4 and hopefully old weapons from halo 3

6. The Trivial Prodigy

Hate to be the one to burst some bubbles, but forgeable Pelicans, Scarabs, Phantoms, and AI, waterfall, simply aren't going to happen. No current or future map is feasibly able to support such things. Sorry.

As for what I want:
    A variety of different themes; Covenant pieces, Human themes, whatever
    Drivable forklifts and other such "civilian" vehicles
    Forgeable, breakable glass
    Elites in multiplayer (custom games aren't enough, 343i)
    More of the small, decorative forge items. Think of the items you could forge in High Ground. Actually, just give us every existing forge object from both Reach and 3.
    The flamethrower

7. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

Figured they wouldn't I didn't think they will but this is what do we WANT in halo four not what will be in halo 4 so I just said what would be cool :p

8. Redy

Redy Hipster

A Forge World with multiple areas, as the seasons of the year and/or day time.

9. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

Something I've wanted for a while now: Transport Warthog on a map something like on an adaptable forge pallet. Or at the very least, the ability to spawn a turretless warthog.

10. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

well ive expressed my forge wishes. there are still alot more i can write but i dont feel like writing a novel so for vehicles.
    i rather like the falcon but i waish you could have more kinds of falcons suvh as transport falcons without the turrets but four seats you can get in that would act like the seats on a hornet. objective carriers should be able to ride in them.
    also the anti-air wraith.[​IMG][/img] this would be cool especially if it could lock on like the rocket hog does. maybe have the gauss hog have to charge up to shoot much like the spartan lazer and get rid of the glitch that will send the round through forgable blocks.
    also brute chopper and even though people didnt use the prowler much it was actually a good vehicle if you had communication and good teamwork with your driver.
    those vehicles from halo two that could carry the ghosts would be nice to have as a transport vehcile and they could pick up ghosts and act just like they do in campaign.
    obviously i want pelicans and phantoms and maybe a spitit?
    the ghost
    the banshee
    all the vehicles in reach except for the revenant.
    and the shade turrets you encounter on new alexandria that are not weak as hell.and hold on.
    a vulture. imagine btb and transporting the whole team in a game of btb invasion along with a vehcle or two.
    ive decided im going to make a post like this and my forge post for every catagorie i can think of. why because i have nothing better to do. i will continue to update these posts as i will continue to come up with more ideas.

update 1:
    [​IMG]this looks cool as hell.never rode one or anything.all i know is that its called the sparrowhawk.

this anti-air gun you can see this in some places of the reach campaign.
    [​IMG]this would come especially handy if they did include phantoms pelicans and spirits. think of the amazing maps people woud make.especially with pelicans and phantoms to fly in.

if they included this and a tyrant gun. from reach. the tyrant gun could be destroyed the same way as in reach and would take two players to operate it so that it couldnt be overpowered.
    same with this gun.[​IMG]

#170 Waterfall, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  11. Deniedoath

Deniedoath Forerunner

Hey, one year later and it turns out my idea/prediction was accurate! Halo 4 News – Details & Updates – Flood in Infection

12. Alpine Drift v

Alpine Drift v Promethean

Well done. Here's a cookie.

Seriously can't wait for this. Imagine coming up behind people and ripping their arms off like Chubaka.

[​IMG]

13. Carter1234

Carter1234 Forerunner

Umm.. Move or lock please?

14. Pulpapple

Pulpapple Promethean

I want you, Carter1234....<3