What would you like to see in Call of Duty: Modern Combat 2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by doomgrunt, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

i'm guessing riot sheilds would be a perk, probably perk one (blue). and like hotpokkaminny said, you will only be able to use one handed weapons. so probably just pistol or MAYBE smgs. but smgs would be pushing it. but of course this is all assuming their even in multiplayer for sure.

2. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

im going to have to guess the riot shields are not in multiplayer. that list just looks like weapons and items people thought they saw in the trailer. which was campaign.

3. Transhuman Plus

Transhuman Plus Ancient

It does seem unlikely, we can't even know if those were playable characters with the riot shields, and i'm guessing the ice picks were just for that small portion of campaign, same with the snow ski's.

4. RAWR IAM REPTAR

RAWR IAM REPTAR Ancient

i would like to see pokemon along with a hot air balloon with a mounted laser turret also on water maps possibly a shark with laser beams on its head that would be cool

but on a serious note i would really like to see improvement of perks and parachuting that would be cool

5. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Ancient

Option for custom camouflage on your person. You choose the colors and type, it could help blend you in more in some maps. More camo for your weapons. Better pistols, cause we all know pistols are better than what they are in COD4, which is worthless IMO.

I would also like if they would lower the grenade damage radius and let you have 2 frags and one special instead of one each. Lots of maps have easy grenade rape. Besides that, I would also like it if they shows the stats for each pistol too, including the piercing ability on both main and pistols. That's pretty much it. Obviously we'll see new weapons and such, so I won't mention that.

6. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

customizable players would be kick-ass...

7. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

eh id say customizable players would only work for free for all. players on a team should look the same. and if its only slight changes like a little patch on your shirt or something, then what the hell is the point?

8. doomgrunt

doomgrunt Ancient

I would like to see this for weapons. For x amount of headshots you unlock x amount of colors and patterns.