What would you change about Forge?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Hiney Sneeze, Jan 28, 2008.

1. kylor

kylor Ancient

add forge glue

2. o2oGodsMistake

o2oGodsMistake Ancient

Floors where you can decide its shape, for instance when you click on floors another side screen comes into view and you design the shape of it. It would have small mutlipule boxes which would you can add or remove from the floor shape by just clicking it. Then you can create bases with floors that fit your house/building/etc. This would offer many more walls to use for buildings. Also a few other things they can add in the next map pack hopefully or even a patch for forge allowing every item for every map.

A few things that would be nice to have:
    -walls with windows and walls with doors
    -Collapsable walls that arent anchored, which means they could be blown away or out of the structure offering new rooms
    -different types of walls w/ doors/windows
    -And a map where you decide if its a grass field, a rock field, normal earth, desert, etc (it would be flat). and you can add hills and holes in the ground as extra scenery trees, rocks. And buidl your base on it.

3. Zandu

Zandu Ancient

A lot of what I would have said is already said but one thing that I only just thought of:

Imagine if you could have seemingly solid walls, but upon walking into them, you go through. Could offer potential new and unique gametypes and maps based solely off of this one little thing. An option you can check to block the player or not. You could have trick floors, secret walls, a lot of stuff really.

It may have to be limited at stuff like crates and boxes because a player could just stand right in the middle and avoid harm, but I cannot think of any huge problems that would come from having it on walls, fence boxes, fusion coils, etc.

4. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

I agree with everything said so far.

ESPECIALLY UNDO BUDDON.

Personally, I would really like to see trapdoors. How col would they be for infection or when making a building?