What was your most fail moment in Life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mister man 1217, Aug 6, 2010.

1. jameslieb1

jameslieb1 Ancient

Buying an Xbox 360 controller charger with two rechargeable packs off of eBay. The fail part is that you have to fumble with it for like 5 minutes to get it into the EXACT position for it to charge, and half the time it moves like 0.00000001 millimeters and stops charging. FML.

2. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Yesterday; I went to the dentist to get a cavity filled. My lip was really numb, and I chewed into it whilst eating. Now I all can eat without pain is unsalted crackers; and water.

3. adam0798

adam0798 Forerunner

Probably standing on the trailer hitch and my little brother going to the back with cement blocks. The trailer hitch goes up, I flip and go down hard. I ruptured my spleen doing that. I was lucky because there was a brick a foot away to my left, and cement a foot away to my right. I didn't get surgery so I couldn't run for 10 weeks which sucked because I love to run.

4. Bart Laan

Bart Laan Forerunner

Ouch...

5. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

i failed at life. it sucked.

6. Prototape

Prototape Forerunner

Not listening to my friends who told me not to turn left down the longest ski run. Not that I didn't want to listen to them, but I was too busy messing with my mp3 player. I got stuck in knee deep powder out in the uncharted area and couldn't get back to the main trail. I literally spent the rest of the day hiking down the mountainside from what was knee deep powder, to almost waist deep powder lugging all my equipment.
    I slept good that night.

If we're going there.. I did that once, lit another and was laughing so hard I swallowed the smoke. Terrible experience.

#46 Prototape, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  7. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

Mine is similar, I had one cigarette in my pack and the filter was broken off, rather than ditching it I wanted to smoke it.

I felt so goddamn awful the rest of the night, and I had to take the train home because I was at a concert :(

8. TehRandomBoi

TehRandomBoi Ancient

I was, like, 4 years old. I watched a lot of Dragon Ball Z at that age, and this one guy in the show had purple blood. One day, as I was drawing a picture, I looked down at my hands... to see purple all over my hands. I cried hysterically, until my older brother (age 12 at the time) came to me and asked why I was crying.

Me: "I... I... I'm BLEEDING! (proceeds to cry some more).

Brother: "Derek, you're not Frieza." (A.K.A. guy with purple blood)

9. Kupo

Kupo Forerunner

Graz on having the same name as me.
    It's not necessarily my biggest fail , but one day was talking to a girl I liked in middle school while walking down the hall and I ran straight into into a fire extinguisher. I ended up actually pushing her into an open locker door.

10. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

frieza was a guy?!?!?!?!