What was your most fail moment in Life?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mister man 1217, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Mister man 1217

Mister man 1217 Forerunner

I bring this up because I had the biggest fail ever happen to me yesterday. I was in my Father's Van on our way to work when a 5 gallon Paint can falls over, and splats all over me. I was completely covered in paint. All my clothes were ruined.

What was your most fail moment?

2. Nitrous

Nitrous Ancient

3. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Getting scammed out of 170 bucks, getting it back, and getting scammed again... :(
    ****ing paypal resolution center :(

4. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Not to be a **** or anything, but yours, to me, does not qualify as a fail since you didn't do anything. It wasn't your action.

Can't think of anything at the moment. Sorry :p

5. Hat

Hat Guest

I was trying to open something with a knife and i stabbed through it and cut almost all my fingers.

6. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

That's happened to me... three times.

My biggest fail would be turning down a chick that I really like now, but we were good friends then, so it seemed kind of awkward. Epic fail.

7. MultiLockOn

MultiLockOn Ancient
    Forge Critic Banned Senior Member

I did that when I was cutting a bagel :[ I split my thumb open.

8. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

I gotta think about what would be my biggest, but yesterday I had a big one. Right after getting out of the gym, I hung out with 2 friends and we went to go jump a 2 story bridge which I haven't done before but seen kids do it all the time so what the hell. Jumped in, and I think I landed on my ass, and right now if ****ing kills, feels like a slap. It was quite the adrenline rush though, nothing like falling and then diving into deep water and swimming back, gets the blood pumping. Wouldn't do it drunk though, hell no.

And this one is funny. Freshman year football practice of some random day. My friend's jersey ripped when he put it over his pads. He asked me if he can use the shirt I'm wearing so I give it to him. My shorts never go anywhere higher than my crack and my coach yelled at me and said "Holy ****, I'm scarred for life now, get the **** out of here and get a shirt!" I was reluctant to that though because I was going to a birthday party later lol. I had a lot of good memories that back then were fails.

I'll think of more, I can get easily talked into anything pretty much.

#8 Willmatic, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  9. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

I slipped on a ****ing banana Peel. Like, in real life.

10. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Had one today.

Just a few minutes after I left church, my friend sent me a text message me and told me that the girl I liked was there, and I've been wanting to talk to her for a long time. I should have stayed longer...

11. zConviction

zConviction Ancient

I live in North Carolina. Was going to Virginia and... Wrong Left... Wrong state... I Had waste lots of money on gas... Ended up in Kentucky... Really didn't know how it worked out, but don't ask...

12. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

signing up for forgehub.

13. Transhuman Plus

Transhuman Plus Ancient

I tripped my best friend in a game of soccer, he landed back first on a sprinkler and it killed him.

14. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

I made a bet with a girl I liked that I could find her house, she had a boyfriend but I had heard some advice that they were about to break up. 2 years later, they are still going out and I pointed out her house to a friend when we drove past and remembered the bet. Before I could talk to her my friend told her about the bet. She'd been playing with me and using me as a back-up boyfrinend but I'd started to spend time with another girl. So she used the bet as excuse to tell her boyfriend I was stalking her. I'd heard he was rich but apparently he was rich enough to hire someone to follow me home and wave a gun at me. I'm now to scared of girls to act when I like them. Literally my flight-or-flight response kicks in when I see one I like, and if ever one does like me I convince myself they hate me to try and make myself not like them.

Oh, and apparently after almost getting married I heard they may be breaking up. If either of them mention my name I may be dead.

15. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

the time that I came into school way too sticked out and dropped my pipe, grinder and a whole bunch of baggies on the ground.

not my proudest moment.

16. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

Dang, serve any time? Any teachers see that?

17. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

Bagged a hot model girl.

Said some **** and now she's gone.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

18. Prosper

Prosper Ancient

In the dark, my friends mother looked like a really hot girl I knew in high school. Nothing else should need be said.

19. WaxyPumpkin72

WaxyPumpkin72 Forerunner

Ooh, I can think of many! Most of them are from when I was small. :)

1.) 3 years old, dancing on a table, I fall and slam the side of my head on a bookshelf. Giant gash, blood all over the floor, and stitches in my head.

2.) 6 (maybe 7?) years old, sliding around on tile floor with socks on. I didn't realize that my dad had previously spilled some nice slippery cleaning solution on the floor. I slide right over the spill, fall backwards and sideways, and slam the back of my head on the corner of a desk. Gash in my head, followed by staples to seal the wound. Also, it was Christmas Eve.

3.) I rode my bike off of a ramp, got good air, and then decided to twist my handlebars sideways like a pro. I forget, however, that I need to turn the handlebars straight again. When I land, I get pitched forward off of my bike, do a flip in the air, roll on the ground a few times, and slam the back of my head on the ground. Thankfully, I had a helmet this time. It now has a giant crack down the back. :)

4.) The countless times I've forgotten to zip my up mah fly.

5.) I tried to do a dunk on my basketball hoop by running up to the hoop, throwing the ball at the backboard, catching it in mid-air on its way back to me, and dunking it, but I failed to catch the ball and it slammed into the front of my finger at full speed. My finger then proceeded to break.

I'll edit in some more once I think of them.... :)

20. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

My lab teacher saw the whole thing, and people tell me that she held my pipe in the air and asked "what is this?"

I wished I hadn't blacked out and remembered this.

But I ended up getting 5days out of school suspension, but the school didn't press charges against me. So I was pretty fortunate, now that I think about it, I could have been charged with some pretty heavy fines. So it's fortunate all I walked away with was a mark on my school record.