What video game really touched you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Grif, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

what? kim got killed in the first act, his character wasnt developed at all.

2. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

I forgot you havn't played gears 1. Yeah, he got killed real early it was pretty depressing too. huge black sword right through his gut by the general ramm.

3. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

What? i played gears 1, silly. thats why i replied saying "kims character was not developed at all." this is why it saddened me none.

4. Undead Fanatic

Undead Fanatic Ancient

The Darkness was the one that effected me the most, it has a very touching and tragic storyline. If you haven't played it you have to.

I absolutely love the Halo Storyline though, it is the whole reason I regard it so highly. The feeling of Epicness is overpowering.

5. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

Oh, I thought you said it in a different way, and I went lifting. but seriously stop taking crap from rhyan. He was ripping on you so much today, next time, you should just leave in the middle of the game.

6. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

7. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

Halo CE was the first game where I was actually interested in the storyline. I've been hooked ever since.

8. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

Mine would be Dark Cloud 2 (Playstation 2) Assasin's Creed (X-Box 360) Rainbow Six; Vegas (1 and 2, X-Box 360) and Pokemon: Yellow Version (Gameboy)

Mirrors Edge looks like fail<win, especially graphics wise. I think I just came.

9. IPokeNinjas

IPokeNinjas Ancient

Right now, I ****ing LOVE the new GTA download. How awesome is it to be a badass biker boy riding with your crew?

SPOILER ALERT - The opening scene to the game blew my mind with awesome-ness aswell, it was a very nice touch to see your crew riding past some pedestrians which Niko happened to be there knocking some random out of the way HAHA ^^

10. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Ancient

The whole Metal Gear Solid series. That game is what really got me. Heck, I'm sure I even teared up at some parts in the game. Like in number one when you don't mash the button enough during torture... *hugesadfaic*. Anyways, that series always got to me. The only other series that has made me feel like that is of course the whole Halo series. The ending of Halo 3 made me very, very sad, and of course with Johnson's death, it made it worse...

11. Twilight

Twilight Ancient

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. One of the most immersive games I've ever played.

12. Matty

Matty Ancient

Never got that feeling from any game-specific moment. It's usually down to the soundtrack.. I'm a music person so if the sound isn't up to par i'm usually not that interested.

13. abandoned heretic

final fantasy x amazing game

14. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

Either Final Fantasy VII or Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
    Both have wondrous endings that shook me.
    Also Halo 3 did a little in the end.

15. Plan B

Plan B Ancient

What video game really touched you?(in the privates)

hilarious.anyways.

ive honestly never been touched by any game but

Halo 3 legendary ending sent a shiver down my spine when i first saw it.

16. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

My aunt sylvia.

..wait..

TES 4: Oblivion?

17. SaiyanForce

SaiyanForce Ancient

I have quite an extensive list of games that have touched me.
    Zelda (Both OoT and MM)
    KotOR 2
    Harry Potter: Prizoner of Azkaban (Yeah, I know....)
    Pokemon
    Final Fantasy X
    And a few more, but I think that might be enough for now.

18. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

the Resident Evil series has kept my interest. I love the games, but the storyline is nicely put together in my opinion.

Halo has a pretty decent story as well, but im not one of the people who wants to ass rape master chief.

Halo Wars has the best soundtrack to me, by far.

19. Speed-e-cake

Speed-e-cake Ancient

Call of Duty 4's ending made me sad because it killed off nearly every character, and their mustached leader. It was one of the most touching game endings that was so unexpected (also, they didn't even get their beers!)

I was also saddened by the fact that Johnson died in Halo 3 because of he was my favorite character in Halo, to me, he was a Spartan without armor.

Lastly, I was touched when Carmine died in Gears 2, he was my favorite character because he wasn't a cocky, muscular, behemoth. He deviated from the norm of characters in the game and you build some sympathy towards him. Also, I feel that if I would one day end up in a war, I would do about as good as he did if not worse.

20. GR4V3mind117

GR4V3mind117 Ancient

Well Lets See....

Majora's Mask - Srsly, If you play all the way through this game, Every Sidequest, Every Boss, And you DON'T, Shed a tear a couple times, You Have Problems Verdict: :cry:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Subspace Emissary) - Wow, This one is just EPIC! Major Win for Nintendo, And Srsly, I felt bad for R.O.B. / Ancient Min.
    After Playing Through it A Second time...

Nintendo NEEDS Super Smash 4:mad: