What type of Poster are you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RadiantRain, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Lone Deity

Lone Deity Ancient

Quick reply poster would be me "/

2. Boom Boom STAR

Boom Boom STAR Ancient

Post Name: Small Review

thats me, well sometimes, cuz i rarely post in the maps forum LOLOL

3. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

I'm anywhere from a small review to a 2-4 paragraph post. It all depends on the map i'm taking a look at. How good it is, what needs improvement, etc etc.

I'm not a quick replier because if i don't have more than 3 sentences to say about it then i don't say anything at all.

4. ToochieHxC

ToochieHxC Ancient

when it comes to map posting (which i rarely do) im just a quick replier. ive never been much of a critic and i dont have that much creativity usually...or else i'd prolly have paragraphs going :p

5. HITtheLIGHTZ

HITtheLIGHTZ Ancient

As of late I like to get my paragraph on.

6. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Paragraph poster at times. Other times, small review. I became this way because first of all, I like writing. Writing is one of my strong points, so I like to use it whenever I can. I like to make other people see my point, or agree with me. Nothing is more satisfying then writing all my points, and then have every other person after me quote me saying "ZANDER basically just summed up what I wanted to say". I ALWAYS go back to look at my posts too. Just to see if anyone mentioned me, or responded. I don't know why, i just do. What makes me post huge posts though, is when I'm pissed, in total agreement, or I do not think the original idea or post hit all the areas it should have. It's like giving the nail one last big whack on the head, to make sure it really sunk in. I also don't care about post count like a lot of other people. I have had posters that had 20 posts the first day I saw them, surpass me in a month. Stin10, blazeisgod, and skydralich (did I spell that right) are examples.

EDIT: To the guy below me. You obviously did not read the end part of the thread. She asked you to explain or she'd report it as spam.

#26 ZANDER1994, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  7. Thorax tehGREAT

Thorax tehGREAT Ancient

8. QKT

QKT Ancient

add a bit of colour to the OP RR
    its too much of a wall of text atm :D