What type of player are you?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Y35 <3, May 12, 2008.

1. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

Balanced soldier, used to be a rough rider, lol, but now I feel like I'm balanced because I use covenant/ human weapons for their own special abilities. I prefer human though. My favorite weapon combo has to be Plasma Rifle/ SMG. It's a very good weapon balance. PR rips the shield, and SMG takes out the guy, perfect.

2. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

im a large combination of both of these.

Girlscout- You camp in plain view with a hidden weapon, when the unsuspecting people walk by you, you jump and waylay their advance with talk of cookies, I mean shotgun shots.

Scout - Uses medium ranged weapons to assist teammates and take kills when that guy rushes to your base. In objective games, the Scout usually defends and will occasionally move up to the frontline.

3. x black kn1ght

x black kn1ght Ancient

Im a dedicated warthog driver and have racked up over 12000 wheelmen medals so far. Yes im an addict.
    I consider myself as a team player who communicates effectively with other team members. I also consider my self as a sniper but I will always give up this role if someone in my team is better than me.

4. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Wow. Well at least you're not the gunner. I hate getting gunned down by a Warthog. I prefer driving them, but I'll probably never get as many wheelmans...

5. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

The Earl of Sandwich defiantly

6. Rofl Copter

Rofl Copter Ancient

Crazy Rusher

7. Dizfunky

Dizfunky Ancient

Jack of All Trades - Always on the front lines and can use any weapon to do the job. Usually focusing on the BR but will pick up anything for that 2nd slot to gain an edge.

8. Zeta Arcadee

Zeta Arcadee Ancient

I'm either a Martyr, General Soldier or Warhawk. My friends will never play Halo 1 with me anymore, because I always win. Why? Because I do COD4 style and whenever someone kills me they die by a grenade a moment later. It's like an instinct to me: if I'm gonna die, I chuck a grenade at my feet and hope they die too.

9. Kronos

Kronos Ancient

Social Speaker; You are in it for the motivational speeches and the relationship conversations. (Also known to evolve into Kill Fodder in ranked matches)

The Absolute Annihilator- You are driven by an unknown force to get every weapon of mass destruction and then you refuse to fire unless you get a double kill.

The Last Spartan; Will do whatever it takes to make sure that every death of his is epic in some way.
    ____________________-

I hate those idiots that wear the armor you get for 1000/1000.
    Lots of people have it, it's not special.