What stimulates you to keep on forging?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by artifact123, Jul 15, 2011.

1. WWWilliam

WWWilliam Forerunner

I dunno if it's just me but when i get forgers block I find myself randomly jumping around my map for no apparent reason.

If your stuck on something try looking at other similar maps not to "steal" stuff but they might have a simple solution to your problem.

2. ShadowSnip3r RC

ShadowSnip3r RC Ancient

Before I even begin to forge, there are three things that I must do in preparation. First, get food. The last map I produced was an ongoing project, and within the first six hours of forging I had gone through a whole pack of Oreos. Food is the fuel to keep on going.

Secondly, play some music. I always listen to some music while I'm forging, because Forge World is a quiet place, and listening to the monitor zoom around the map gets old after a while.

And lastly, be sure you have a plan. Think about how your going to finish the map. Ask yourself questions like, "What will gameplay be like?" or "What gametypes does this map support?" I usually outline what I'd like to do before I even get started. Forging is a tedious process. Hope I helped.

3. EpicChief117

EpicChief117 Forerunner

I keep forging because i know that what i forge will be good in my eyes. If i don't get halfway through creating the layout then i may be suffering from Forgeblock.

4. Frozenlynx

Frozenlynx Forerunner

Lol, you said "stimulates." But seriously, isn't there another thread exactly like this already?