What should I do in my map

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EvilQuiggles, Mar 13, 2009.

1. EvilQuiggles

EvilQuiggles Ancient

While I was in the middle of making a map I am actually spending time on, I was starting to worry about my map. I really have no idea what people like in a infection map. It would be really helpful to hear what you guys like in infection maps, or at least good techniques.:confused:

2. Azrius

Azrius Ancient

Forging 101: This subforum contains a wide variety of threads involving forging tips, tricks, and tutorials. If you're looking for help with forging techniques, that'd be the place to look.

As for ideas related to the map itself.....That depends what kind of infection variant you're going for. Do you want a massive horde of run of the mill zombies, or do you want to have a small group of zombies that the players have reason to fear? Furthermore, what sort of stylistic setting are you considering? Do you want something urban, like a burned out city? Or would you rather have a large, spread out map? You need to have at least some sort of starting point before anyone can be of much help to you in that department.

Also....this should probably be in Forge Discussion.

3. Nick Novikov

Nick Novikov Ancient

Something original. Preferably something thats not fat kid.