What is your opinion on the patch on maps in matchmaking?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by gobbles, Mar 9, 2008.

?

Do you like the patch on map exploits in matchmaking?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  3. doesn't affect me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Penguinish

Penguinish Ancient

I personally think people who do this stuff should not even be allowed to play video games. Its so stupid of people to do crap like this. It makes me sick, to share the same internet with you. I play halo for fun, and competitively.

Your on my "do not like this fh member" list.

Good day.

oh yeas moved to halo discussion.

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Penguinish explained it very well, I shall sum it up. People who use map exploits to hide are lame, and shouldn't play online. The infection playlist around halloween was screwed because of the stupid ramps on the pit. I'm glad they fixed the crap.

3. gobbles

gobbles Ancient

Oh...... *dies a little inside*
    That was a little harsh. People in Halo 3 matchmaking take the game way too seriously, which is why I like to hide, because it is a way to calmly play halo and still have fun. People need to realize that its just a game and not get so into it. Whenever they play us, they learn a new spot, so it won't happen as much. Besides, we don't always in, and if I'm not the first person to get to the spot I normally have to play the other team 2 vs 1 but I normally still kill them. Hiding in team doubles is increasing our replay value, and we are happy to let other people know spots. I have another topic in halo discussion where people post spots, so people can go there to learn spots, whether they will use them or just want to know spots incase their opponent is using them. Please don't judge me just because I like to hide I still like to play normally too.

4. E93

E93 Guest

i could pretend to understand what you guys are talking about, but
    the truth is, i really don't.
    first of all, where especifically did they patch on the maps
    second, could anyone post a video including the changes? :)

thnx

5. gobbles

gobbles Ancient

Okay, I already explained this, but I guess I'll go into more detail. On the pit, right outside the shotgun rewspawn is a little ramp that you can get under. Epitaph, right next to the shotgun respawn near the small grav lift there is a little notch on the other side of the railing that you can crouch in. On construct, go to the side of the map where there is the main gravlift, if you look off the edge you will see two support beams that slant downward, and two pillars, you could lodge yourself between the support beam and the pillar before you hit the death barrier.