What is the most amazing vehicle trick ever done?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ZOMBIECOW11, Jun 27, 2009.

1. ZOMBIECOW11

ZOMBIECOW11 Ancient

What kind of awesome vehicle tricks and accidents have you had happened to you or you have seen in matchmaking or custom games?

-One time I was in a mongoose. I got hit by a hammer and flew acroos Sandtrap and fell on my partner betraying him and booting me from the game.

Now its your turn.

2. Ugotgerms

Ugotgerms Ancient

I once wasplaying squad battle on Standoff heavy, I was in a warthog with 2 teammates, I was driving. Someone splazerd us and whatever right, I respawn and them I heard Betrayed, and I was booted. i look at the replay and Im like WTF!!!!!! the splazer shot sent the exploded warthog through the air and it hit a wounded banshee, which exploded and the shell hit a guy on the turret on the top of red base. He was on my team and appearently I betrayed him,

3. Cali Pr0

Cali Pr0 Ancient

Getting hit by a tripmine on Sandtrap and dieing,sending my warthog in the air,and it lands on two enemy's heads.Double kill splatter from the grave,oh yeah.

4. halo kid

halo kid Ancient

you posted this in the wrong section,Im requesting move.

while Im here...

One time did a barrel roll in a mongoose so hard I broke the map.

I rode in a 'hog one,and got a killpocolypse with a rocket.

5. Donii

Donii Ancient

i got a triple splater while naded on a goose. and a kiltrocity in a warthog turret

6. Benji

Benji Ancient

One time i grenade spammed across standoff, stuck the driver of a warthog, killed the gunner when the warthog blew up, and then the warthog spattered someone for the triple kill

7. Huntar

Huntar Ancient

8. OhNoez64

OhNoez64 Ancient

I had a mate on the back of a mongoose, cos be both enjoy stunts, and he a bruteshot. He hit the ground, then we flew forward on sandtrap BTB, he landed on an enemy, and he shot the ground again, and we ran into the back of another enemy. Double kill. Then we saw two guys in a firefight, so we say, what the hell, and shoot the ground. I didn't hit the enemy, i hit the ally. I got booted =(

9. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

My friend had a flag behind a base and I was with him on a mongoose, a rocket exploded next to us and we flew across utah mambo and landed directly on the flag point.

10. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

On sandtrap(matchmaking) someone used their grav hammer on me while I was on a mongoose, and I went flying. But while zooming across the map, I ditched the mongoose but as I did I got splattered by it, and the grav hammer guy got a splatter. Don't know if that counted as a 'trick', but I suppose on that will count is watching someone ON matchmaking getting a splatter with the elephant. I was on the turret at the time, and it was pretty funny to watch.

11. Blazeinator

Blazeinator Ancient

I got hammered into who knows how many barrel rolls, bounced and started wheeling (about 10 seconds) then got bumped into a bicycle (on 2 side wheels). I have no idea why I forgot to save that :(

12. Chronic Fate

Chronic Fate Ancient

Fail splatter ended up with me and my hog crashing into a fusion coil on Sand Trap. I flew. After a good 10 seconds of air my flight ended as I crushed an unexpecting foe under my tires. The warthog didn't make it though :(

13. Imnickjames13

Imnickjames13 Ancient

Me and a buddy of mine were reeking havoc on a 'hog on rat's nest in social. Three of the enemies spawned at the sniper rifle where another enemy had just climbed up to after grabbing a grav lift. We came around the corner by the base and start hauling towards them my gunner picks up 2 kills before being shot off. One of the survivor threw the grav lift just before I mowed him down, the warthog flew up and hit the partial wall (the one that blocks the pipes from running all the way across) and came back down to splatter the guy who threw the lift. I was then ejected out of the warthog, killed the last enemy with my br flipped my hog over, picked up my buddy and we continued to enialate.
    I wish i had saved that game.

(I don't think i could even make up a story like that)

14. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

me and my friend rushed the base on ctf on valhalla, flag in hand we were on the mongoose when i got stuck, desperately dashing for the man cannon, we blew up and the flg glitched landing just outside our base, i spawned and got the cap, we lost the game tho because half our team thought it was hax and left not wanting to get banned.