Went back to Reach

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The King of Hearts, Mar 15, 2013.

1. WWWilliam

WWWilliam Forerunner

The TU did benefit the game a lot taking out bloom (More choices=better) but forcing it in matchmaking with other changes ruined matchmaking for a lot of people. That is a opinion I share with many people.

But good for you if you enjoy Halo 4 continue to enjoy it playing Halo 4 and since I enjoy Reach I will continue to play Reach and everyone is happy ohwait...(See my problem?)

And they wont fix Reach's matchmaking because no money in it and they wont let anyone else fix it because it would subtract from money to be earned from Halo 4/5/6 because less people will buy it if everyone's enjoying Reach and Forgeworld is remaking all the maps from other Halos.

2. WhackyGordon

WhackyGordon Forerunner

Pegasi covered everything except ordnance. There's a gametype they've put out that disables the waypoints on ordnance, but leaves the indicators on your radar. You still hear the noise when they drop in, but you don't have a massive icon telling you the second somebody grabs it, and your hud doesn't get cluttered with waypoints. It feels a lot cleaner, and a lot less like tooltips are popping out of everything.

3. Elliot

Elliot BIOC
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Ahh okay, sounds pretty interesting. Thanks.

4. BasedGod of Grunge

BasedGod of Grunge Halo Reach Era

I simply don't like shooters in general anymore. Shooters are dead genre.

5. Starship Ghost

Starship Ghost Promethean

Really? I love FPS games, always have and always will. You could always go back to the classics on PC and play them with a mouse and keyboard as most were intended, so that's a major plus. I personally like to play retro, older, and newer games because if you stick with all new stuff, it's seriously lacking compared to the classics. I still play stuff like Quake and Unreal Tournament. Also love RPG FPS games like Elder Scrolls and Fallout. I just always thought the idea of First-person "virtual" gameplay was the shyte. I don't think the genre will ever die.

EDIT: lol, I just saw your avatar BasedGod of Grunge... that was a ridiculous wrestling gimmick and hilarious moment when that guy tripped and fell through the wall. And... That glittering storm trooper rip-off helmet made out of cardboard :p. Poor guy, had a garbage gimmick in WWF too as Tugboat.

#25 Starship Ghost, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  6. SPL4TTERMAN

SPL4TTERMAN Forerunner

Time was their ally. But now it has abandoned them.