Welcome New Members!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TXGhost, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marrakitus

Marrakitus Legendary

Hello everybody, everybody calls me THREEedgy (from my gt), but you can call me matt! I've been an avid forger since halo 3, and with the release of forge for Halo 5 today, I've decided to get back into full swing of things, and dabble in the forums again! I just want to say a hearty hello from australia, and I look forward to finding and sharing cool maps.

SimmonsZore, theSpinCycle and a Chunk like this.
  2. GVdrumRboy

GVdrumRboy Forerunner

Hey everyone, it's been a while but I used to love rockin some forge Fridays and custom game nights with my friends back in the Reach days, and I'm pumped for the Halo 5 forge. Just wanted to say yellow to everyone from India (relatively recent move), and if anyone in a similar timezone ever wants to party up send me a message!

a Chunk likes this.
  3. TitanC005

TitanC005 Forerunner

Hello, Forgehub! I'm not new by any means but it's certainly been a while. I first found ForgeHub on the tail end of Halo 3, and became an active part of the community during the heydays of Reach. I'm back in action with Halo 5, and I'm excited to see what awesome projects come from you all. Cheers!

a Chunk and Buddy Jumps like this.
  4. Reiku78

Reiku78 Legendary

Greetings forgehub! Names Bobby buy most of you probably know me as Reiku78 from other sites. I thought I finally come here and join to see what all the fuss was about lol.

5. Emperor Eternal

Emperor Eternal Legendary

Greetings everyone.

Lately I have been seeing a lot of incredible forge maps being showcased and plenty of amazing tricks and scripting to make those maps stand out even more. It looks very promising, to say the least. So, naturally, I had to come back to Forgehub. It seems to be going well, and it is only going to get better by the looks of it. I've been here before, I usually never dedicate time to any kind of forum, but Forgehub was something different, especially during the Reach days.

Let's see what happens. I look forward to it.

6. JollyJeff

JollyJeff Legendary

Yo everyone, I remember joining forge hub about a decade ago give or take a couple years, and there was a fantastic art community at the time. Are there any people into digital arts on here still. Just nostalgic is all. Oh and my Gamertag is Jolly Jeff. If you want to hit me up on Xbox One. (Halo 5, Smite, Minecraft) :') miss the good old days

7. AnonFriction

AnonFriction Legendary
    Forge Critic

8. SIR IRON WOLF

SIR IRON WOLF A Floating Lightbulb
    Staff Member Administrator Forge Critic Senior Member

Hello ladies and gents! I might be new to the Forge Hub community but I have been forging since day 1. Forge has had a big impact on my life to the point where i am currently getting a degree in Video Game Art and Design to hopefully be a level designer or texture artist. I am also a graphics artist so i know a thing or two about pretty colors and logos. I have forged thousands and thousands of maps up until Halo 4 when i didn't have much of an audience to show the maps to. With Halo 5 and finding this community i plan to pilot the old floating light bulb and create some worlds to share. Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

a Chunk and Buddy Jumps like this.
  9. Jedisim84

Jedisim84 Legendary

Thanks for the ad can't wait to start using all these map and game variants on halo 5, you are all amazing humans.

a Chunk likes this.
  10. Jehuty

Jehuty Legendary

Hello. I am Jehuty. How I got lucky enough to get Jehuty is beyond me. If you know the reference, you sir/madam deserve a cookie.

I have been playing Halo since 2003, meaning I started on CE. Had I have been older at the time I would have likely started at 2001. A couple years late but I can proudly say I grew up with Halo and am an original player. However, my career on xbox live never began until 2012, on Halo Reach and Halo 3 both. So on that field, I'm awful late to the party. Until that period I fought against friends on split-screen. Unlimited nades across blood gulch for the win.

I am also an avid forger, however I intend to take my skills from base building to map creation. I am currently working on a map inspired by Absolute Zero from Unreal Tournament 2004. Though it won't be a true remake, it's inspired. It will be a CTF map.

Most of my forging skills came from as I've said, base building. In several clans I was in, I was in charge of ensuring we had bases to raid on and to meet on. Since I got online, I have been in clans. However due to displeasure with the clan community I intend to retire from it.

I write fanfiction, if you are interested in reading here is the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11637032/1/Crossed-Worlds

It is a Mass Effect/Halo/ etc crossover. I'll let you discover the details. If you like it, be sure to leave a fav or follow, since I plan on releasing the next chapter this month. Moving on,

I also enjoy anime, my favorites being Mobile Suit Gundam, Sora No Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property), Zone of the Enders Dolores, I, Gurren Lagann, list goes on.

There are some things I could go on about, but I'd rather not.

Buddy Jumps and a Chunk like this.
  11. Given To Fly

Given To Fly MP Level Designer
    343 Industries

Hello, my name is Tyler and I was referred here by @Zombievillan
    I'd like to start out by saying I recently joined here just a little over 8 years ago.
    I've spent countless hours designing and polishing multiplayer maps since Halo 3 launched. Virtually all my content has been brushed off seeing as how I'm still new around here, but hey, I'm still hopeful!

Buddy Jumps, a Chunk and MultiLockOn like this.
  12. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Welcome! I'd like to introduce you to another member @MultiLockOn

I have a feeling you two would get along great. He might even fall in love with you.

13. Space_Muffin

Space_Muffin Legendary

Hey Guys I'm new here :D Nice to meet you all :)

14. III s3 III

III s3 III Legendary

Guten Tag from Germany.
    My name is Joschi or s3, i´m 34 yo and a geriatric nurse.
    I´m a Halo-fan since day 0, when it was announced at an Apple press conference as an RTS. I forge since Reach and I´ve read all of Godly Perfections Forge Lessons. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.