WartHog+Noss=?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Screenshots' started by game1over4u, Feb 5, 2009.

1. game1over4u

game1over4u Ancient

I Took this photo a year ago before i changed my GT.
    Check out my Hog wit Noss :)

[​IMG]

2. Plasma Napkin

Plasma Napkin Ancient

Looks good, especially blue light on the ground. But the camera should be way closer. It is kind of small like that.

By the way: The match was kind of laggy, wasn`t it? Normally, those blue things are not as long as this one.

3. OMG Its Storm

OMG Its Storm Ancient

Lol nice. kinda small but its pretty good. 3/5

4. Nick Novikov

Nick Novikov Ancient

looks believeable acually but it would have been much cooler if the warthog was a bit blurry to add that fast effect to it.

5. EGP

EGP Ancient

I agree with previous posts, I really think that this picture would be a whole lot nicer if you would have zoomed in on the warthog just a little bit more. And maybe you can have this staged next time and try to get some cool effects added to it, that way you have an exellent original picture. I definitly would say what you have now is very original. It really does look like nitrous coming out of the back. Before i thought of a plasma grenade, I thought of a nitrous tank modded onto the back of the warthog; thats how real it looks. In conclusion try taking the new picture of it, and post it, I would like to see how it turns out

6. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

I was hoping that the back end would be on fire, but this is still good. Looks really weird though. Not bad weird, but... y'know. I don't think the fact that it's too small is it...

7. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I think you should have taken the pic a little bit closer. it's good though. 3.8/5

8. Plasma Napkin

Plasma Napkin Ancient

Lol do you actually read the posts posted before? I mean, 3 people already wrote this. Why not just copy one someone wrote before?

About the "staged" stuff... Effects: This pic on a legendary map? Would suck. He also would need a laggy game and luck to get it right. He should just take the same film and do it again, just closer in my opinion.

9. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

im guessing there was some lag in the game you were playing. just a thought but when you take a pic aside shot isn't always the best angle to have.

10. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

lol i get that a lot man especially on people lol i'm like wtf?

4/5 maybe try to get a blur effect on the tip of the hog?