Warhorse [TDNT Map Pack]

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Titmar, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Skyward Shoe

Skyward Shoe BTB Legend
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Warhorse is the kind of map most BTB mapmakers strive to make someday- Balanced between vehicular and infantry gameplay, varied lines of sight and areas, and still good looking without framerate issues. I loved the half-game I got to play on this and I hope I can get another soon. Honestly I can't stop forging now until I manage to surpass this, which might take a decade or so. Great map, one of my top 5 BTB maps I have played for sure! Hope Bungie does decide to take this one, it deserves it more than most.

By the way, there is some Z-fighting on the grenade launcher spawn and out front between it and the man cannons where the warthogs drive through. I know it is hard to fix on coliseum walls, but I thought you should know.

#21 Skyward Shoe, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  2. ThrowinDemBows

ThrowinDemBows Takoyaki?

Thx for all the support guys, we really appreciate it. Also, download again if you already have because there was a link fail.

3. Organite

Organite Journalist

You know it Bows.
    I'd love to find a way to keep this damn piece of art on the front page if I could.

If only it had a feature...

Or even an FHF behind it.
    hint hint people.

4. ThrowinDemBows

ThrowinDemBows Takoyaki?

Take some initiative organite, hint hint. Ive made some updates, mainly due to Grif breaking the map. The map is done and there is nothing i can do it at this time, so I'm moving on.

#24 ThrowinDemBows, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  5. Massacre Saint

Massacre Saint Forerunner

Whats the huge structure being raised by in the middle by the 1x4 blocks?

6. Psychoduck

Psychoduck Spartan II
    343 Industries Cartographer Forge Critic Senior Member

7. RoboArtist

RoboArtist Forerunner

Grats on the THFE Feature.
    This is what a BTB maps supposed to be, and being made not long after reach was introduced, its pretty remarkable. Aesthetics arent stunning, but thats not really a factor that contributes to the gameplay of the map, which of course, looks great. I'm not on, but when I am, would this still be in your FS? I'd like to throw some customs on it with some friends