Foundry Warehouse F13

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Celloid, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Celloid

Celloid Ancient

Author:
    Celloid

Map Name:
    DL LINK
    Warehouse F13

Map Canvas:
    Foundry

Map Size:
    Tiny

Player Count:
    2-4

Supported Gametypes:
    King of the Hill, Oddball, Slayer, Team Slayer

Description:

Hey everyone my first real map. Its called Warehouse F13 and its a small map using 1/4 of foundry. It is straight up slayer. Theres no Gametype. Looks below for SCREENIES AND VIDEO.
    Overshield spawn

[​IMG]
    Trash Shooter
    [​IMG]
    One base spawn
    [​IMG]
    Fuel Rod Spawn
    [​IMG]
    Shotgun Spawn
    [​IMG]
    Sniper Tower
    [​IMG]
    Other Sniper Tower
    [​IMG]
    P.S. THANK YOU DYLAN
    Video
    YouTube - Halo 3 Map Warehouse F13

2. uF HaVoK

uF HaVoK Ancient

Meh, it just seems to small.. i mean your forging is amazing and all, you definitely know how to interlock and geomerge well, but i think the gameplay would get alittle repetitive. Also, there are too many power weapons..

2x snipes, a shotgun, and a feul rod gun.. I say make one snipe, one rocket launcher with no reloads, and mauler to even it out. Then it would be fun for small FFA or Doubles

3. RedXxXBuddha

RedXxXBuddha Ancient

great map interlocking and geomerging looks great i'm not much of a slayer fan but this map actually looks fun to play on but there is a little too many power weapons for only one fourth of foundry 4.5/5

#3 RedXxXBuddha, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  4. sonofnight94

sonofnight94 Ancient

To Havok
    You say too many power weapons, so instead you list almost the same amount. Also, this is not an MLG map, so no need for the MLG power weapon list.

To Celloid
    Amazing first map. The interlocking looks perfect. I think some of the geomerging is unnecessary but, it's not my map. I dont think anything needs to be changed. Good luck on future projects and a 4/5

5. Celloid

Celloid Ancient

thanks all i thought the power weapons would be unfair but its turned out good during testing

6. pablomeister

pablomeister Ancient

This is supposed to be in competitive maps, other than that i really like the trash shooter, & sniper tower. The geomerging is also great! Keep forging.

7. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

Hey, So guess who I am? =D I saw this map briefly when something was the party leader. You asked to show off your map at one point. I think its pretty good it isn't too bad. Its a small map, very small as you originally designed it. It looks good overall.

P.S. Is there a hole in your map, at 0:56 in your video?

8. Riechers

Riechers Ancient

if you look at the picture, behind the shotgun spawn there is a wire spool and double box, in your video there is no double box, so can you get out of the map?