Wallrace

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by E Wall23, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E Wall23

E Wall23 Ancient

Map Title: Wallrace
    Wallrace is an easy-to-follow racetrack with sharp turns and two jumps, one with a grav lift and the other with a man cannon.

Download Map

Description:
    For starters, the name of Wallrace was not derived from the layout of the map, but rather from my name because i could not think of anything. Anyway, the starting line is by the left side base (see screenshot below), which is followed by a gravity lift jump. Once you take the jump, turn a sharp left and go down the ramp/tunnel to get to the straight-away. Turn a right to follow the path up an open box which will lead you to another sharp turn. After this turn is one very sharp turn followed by a moderately sharp turn. Continue following the track and be careful when taking the turns, because you will encounter a mancannon. You need to enter the mancannon with some momentum and going pretty straight. This will lead you to the stairs which will in turn return you to the starting line. Sorry if the images are TOO small.
    [​IMG] Starting Line & First Jump.
    [​IMG] Gain Some Speed!
    [​IMG] Tunnel and Turn.
    [​IMG] Tight Turn.
    [​IMG] Hold On Tight!.

Edit: Sorry about the pictures and links not working, I just fixed them and they should work now.

2. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad Ancient

Still no replies? C'mon people, this forum only works if we actually try out and comment on each other's maps.

I thought this track wasn't too bad, but nothing that really stands out. The mancannon jumps were pretty well done, though. I might keep this for a while just to screw around on, but I'm near the 100 limit, so I doubt it will have a permanent spot.

Good job, though, and keep making maps, because I for one have fun trying them out (especially racetracks).

3. ShadowSnip3r RC

ShadowSnip3r RC Ancient

You better not have bumped this for his sake. The screenshots, links, everything does not work. You may want to fix this before your shut down. If your having trouble, you can go view the guidelines as to how to properly post your map which are tacked at the top page. Thanks.

4. Hypnotoad

Hypnotoad Ancient

He's edited his post since I posted, and the link was working then. But yeah, that's a real mess now. Preview your posts, topic creator.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Did you mean for that to sound like a threat, or did it just come off harsher than you intended? I bumped this topic because I had tried his map and I thought he might like to hear what someone thought about it, so yeah, I guess I did it for his sake. Or is it an unwritten rule that we should ignore topics that aren't posted correctly?

5. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

This map looks pretty good i might DL

6. Rashanii

Rashanii Ancient

The Link doesn't work. At Bungie, it goes to an screen that indicates that the Map has been deleted.

7. Shock Theta

Shock Theta Father of 4chub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Locked, map has been removed from the OP's fileshare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.