Vertebraille. v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by thesilencebroken, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

Lol, "glad to hear you didn't hate this one". Sorry, its just like everyone else we all have forge phails, but this is definately NOT one of them. I kinda wish this map or another had been put in the 2v2 tournament.

2. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

Just downloaded vertebraille. You did some great interlocking on this map, it looks really smooth and nice. I like the trench in the middle, it should make for some fun gameplay. I'm gonna go check the map out and see if the gameplay is as good as everything else, which I'm sure it will be. Keep up the good work, Looking forward to your next map! 5/5

3. SiR Shmo0pY

SiR Shmo0pY Ancient

this map was a follow-up to an even greater map 5/5 and a download, keep makin maps :)

4. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

i dont get it... which is greater... Bayonetwork, or Vertebraille?

5. KB

KB Ancient

Oh this is a sequel to Bayonetwork!? I love both these maps and you are definetly one of the best Forgers on this site! Great job and can't wait til you get Premium

6. thesilencebroken

they are completely unrelated, this is just my next map, thats all. and thank you. I appreciate the support.

7. I Pink Mist I

I Pink Mist I Ancient

Hmm, just one thing I would change. When you fall into the pit o' death, you aren't guarenteed to die. perhaps some mancannoncs or grav lifts could fix this?

8. thesilencebroken

if you read, i left it like this so that you could walk under the bridges and stuff. its a risky strategy for territories and KOTH. the people ive played with liked having that option. the pit is for more if you fall in.

9. SiR Shmo0pY

SiR Shmo0pY Ancient

*posted by thesilencebroken*i dont get it... which is greater... Bayonetwork, or Vertebraille?
    _______
    *to clear up any confusion*

When I posted the reply I had just read that 'vanishing act' thread and you said that you were having trouble with 'keeping the map on your H3 disc' so to speak and you did say you were trying to make a follow-up of Bayonetwork and that you saved the map as 'verte 01' so I put 2 and 2 together and assumed it was a follow-up. Sorry if I had caused any confusion

I liked both but Bayonetwork is a bit better because I like close-quarters maps better than anything.

10. Krazy Kumquat

Krazy Kumquat Ancient

To fix the two-way node problem you simply put another receiver or two-way node outside the map, then simply set the two-way to the same channel as the other receiver/two-way. This is assuming that you still have nodes left and that you only have 2 two-way nodes in the trench. Of coarse you know what they say about assuming.

11. thesilencebroken

its a very minimal effect in gameplay i think. i dont think i feel like making a version 3 for something as small that.

12. Krazy Kumquat

Krazy Kumquat Ancient

Oh well, your not as OCD as I thought you were. LQTM (laugh quietly to myself)

13. thesilencebroken

nah. i only do what i need to make it neccessary to be the map i want. i put it here so that many other people may have to have it as well.

14. Marcara 08

Marcara 08 Ancient

Simply Beautiful. DL.

15. shifty123

shifty123 Ancient

love the layout and all the wepons... 5/5 great job i like this one better than bayonetwork

16. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

Alright so after I played this map a few times, I've come to realize... THAT THIS MAP IS FRIGGIN AMAZING! I love it man! Seriously this is my style of map and it's built beautifully with great game play! One of my all time favorites. AMAZING map, obviously 5/5, and high recommendations to everyone!

PS. Feature this.

17. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

I loved V1, So I'm pretty sure V2 won't disappoint me now, Will it? 5/5 And that is a Big Message that Linibudix wrote, and I mean a reeeeeeeeeeaaaaally big post. But why would he do all that for 1 post? :S

18. thesilencebroken

Why? Because Linu is epic, and wanted to write an epic post for my epic map.

epic.

and thank you to everyone whos downloaded or called for this to be featured. you make forging things worthwhile :D

19. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

what about my epic post....... :'( i feel left out. i dont know why i deserve to live. oh wellll..............and your welcome. fantastic map btw, go back a good ways and read of what i had to say about it. at least I think its epic

20. thesilencebroken

theres alot of epic posts. no need to fight over whos most epic.

if you've written more than 5 words on this thread, you're epic.