Foundry Verbatim

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by LIGHTSOUT225, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

Damn you. With the Rocket method you can break pretty much any map huh? Unless you build it all the way up to the invisible roof.

2. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

Yes, but it also required the sticky grenade and overshield. The other limiting factor is that the overshield has to be pretty close to where you want to launch from. You have to do the launch while the overshield is charging (while you're invincible) otherwise the overshield won't protect you and, while you may escape the map, you'll be doing so in a million pieces :)

3. Pomegrenade

Pomegrenade Ancient

this reminds me of a map from gears 2; the middle area looks like a sick sniping post; good job making bases in the little areas on the sides while doing this left room for a map in the middle; in the buildings i like how there are ldeges on the inside that you can jump don on people when they walk in

4. PIZZA S4UC3

PIZZA S4UC3 Ancient

looks good. good astetics. ill download to test gameplay

5. Love Slice

Love Slice Ancient

The FFA games I've played on this map have been very fun, although you can tell it was meant for team gametypes. Pretty much everything about the layout is unique, and the sniper loft is a cool addition to the map. I've never played a recommended gametype though :( Next time I host a Halo LAN, this will be one of the maps I test out for real.

So why is the thread named Verbatim? I thought the map was named Hellvetica? A little confused LIGHTSOUT? I kid :)

#65 Love Slice, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  6. CR4ZY S1ICK

CR4ZY S1ICK Ancient

i think the defenders base is neat and has lots of defence.

7. Apple s4uc3

Apple s4uc3 Ancient

Its a nice map the gameplay looks good and the map is big and clean.The gametypes are really good too.