Ventalation

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Forge|Designer|C13, Aug 7, 2008.

1. WC Bluex

WC Bluex Ancient

nice map. lookes fun

2. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

the main structure looks good but it looks like you got lazy in some places, taking away from the overall deminer of the map.

3. Krazy Kumquat

Krazy Kumquat Ancient

Looks really good for FFA gametypes especially Slayer. The fact it LOOKS like you can escape isn't likely true because if your high enough won't jump passed the barriers. And the places where the wall is lower should only be a problem if you have a portable grav lift on the map.

Anyways, I'll PM you about V2 and an idea I have that involves a lot of interlocking, so I could use some help...

4. Forge|Designer|C13

thanks verry much i think i just sent you one back :)

i would like to help btw

InferiorPigeon likes this.
  5. InferiorPigeon

InferiorPigeon Ancient

very nice, i like the look
    is it pretty small?
    its kinda hard to tell..
    but yes i do like it!
    5/5 and a DL

6. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

i thoguth this would be another map where you have to crouch for hours, but this exceeds my expectations. i like the idea of turret doors, and i think an example map would be good

7. Forge|Designer|C13

Turret door's

ok well il start on it stragiht away :) ..

lol dam , im off the newist map's seciton bet i get less look's now , or do people regually look on comunity maps?

Also i new so these are just questions.

. to become a featured map do you have to have a certain amount of views?
    . or is it somthing diferent??

8. EGP

EGP Ancient

The map looks very big, and appears like it would play well with team slayer. The turret door idea is a good idea, nice job

9. Forge|Designer|C13

Thanks , im going to make a propper thread for this , and put a map owt there so people can see this.

:) thank you evreyone for all the suport. !

10. Forge|Designer|C13

Update

Hi , thanks evrey one just thought i'd keep you updated .. i and an other's are curentley working on a new map , il keep you updated via my blog.

11. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

See what happens when you interlock post pics ect (saw your old thread) Look at your thread now its alive and well.

12. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

yup so much better than vents vents was really messy but i figured everything out on it... yay i like that man cannon chute that you have its really cool coming out of it.

13. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

The layout looks really awesome, but it looks like players can escape the map.
    Your Forging is really nice, but still you could improve on some areas, I love how the mancannon is in some kind of box shaped thing.
    The weapon placement also looks good.

14. bob the docter

bob the docter Ancient

great map i like the fact its a remake of vents.
    keep up the good work!

15. sgt.pepper

sgt.pepper Ancient

good idea i like it a lot i will dl and check out i like the turret door thingy, great job ill dl asap

16. Forge|Designer|C13

hi , i said that i would keep you updated and i have nearly finished a new small map , competative map . That is totally geo'd and interlocking. I will post it soon ! so keep your eyes open :) . .. thanks for all your support

Pluss i will tell you one thing , im working on a Vents / Ventualion Remake this will be the final map in the Vents trilogy. I am taking my time on this map and i am currentley planning it.

#36 Forge|Designer|C13, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  17. Forge|Designer|C13

My latest update : My new map is to be named Parforex . . And is not the new Vent's map. This is a diferent map and is set up mainley for capture the flag and team matches.
    But i will edit it for other use's such as infection.

18. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

This looks like a really aesthetically pleasing map, i really like your stairs, and how they form the design, that was something new i havent seen before

19. Forge|Designer|C13

yes i love to use stairs as walls because they work really well , as the stairs can be positiend so that you can see through to the oposit side or not. Just like vertical blinds ( or horizontal )

I used them in this map also to stop people from escapeing on the far side, although i have learnt that people may be able to escape from the oposit side.

But im working on a new design , so keep looking :)

20. Forge|Designer|C13

Hi , .. any one who wants to make any or a few mini games? maybe based on infection based style please pm