Vent Your Frustrations!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xun, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

When my "friend" makes a joke out of my aunt entering hospice. Some people.

#981 Monolith, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

When stouf speaks exists.

3. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Today is an eventful day. Halo 4 comes out, it's election day. Yes, people should be out and about, not taking long ass naps ya damn roommate. :)

I think I've realized the issue: I can't live with a person in the same room as me unless I'm compatible with them. Unfortunately, I'm not very compatible with most people.

#983 Monolith, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  4. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Women.
    You treat them with respect, and get not a whole lot to begin with, but the minute you give them 28 days of XBL Gold, they're nearly willing to send nudes.

5. Tedium

Tedium Lead Writer

Wait, what?

6. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

Rule of life. If you give them nothing but love, they'll give you nothing back. When the gifts start to flow, so will the BJs and nudies.

7. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Basically, it's hard to explain.

8. Gr4phix

Gr4phix Ancient

I hate life.
    I hate Cancer.
    I hate staying home every weekend.
    I hate having school friends, but none that I actually hang out with or talk to out of school.
    I hate being a teenager.

/stupidteenagerrant

9. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

When a friend overreacts to something you said in jest, then continues to be a ***** about it.
    When some DB you hooked up with keeps your sweatshirt for a week.

Now I don't even know why I came on this thread, just reading above made me realize how stupid everything I just said sounds.

I hate being lazy, there that one sounds a little better.

10. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

When a friend overreacts to something you said in jest, then continues to be a ***** about it.
    When some DB you hooked up with keeps your sweatshirt for a week.

Now I don't even know why I came on this thread, just reading above made me realize how stupid everything I just said sounds.

I hate being lazy, there that one sounds a little better.

11. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

replace cancer with muscular dystrophy, and you have me during my freshman/sophomore year of high school attitude.

then i stopped whining and people started hanging out with me

12. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

What a depressing view on women...

I think you might need to find some new ones.

13. Security

Security Ancient

Sky probably has only had bad experiences with women. That's why he has turned to fake ones.

14. SilentJacket

SilentJacket Forerunner

ouch.

15. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

My roommate plays music loud enough that I feel the bass in my desk. He does this for approximately 1-2 hours of the time I'm in the room, every day (usually before bed). I lent him earphones with the intention that he would use them sometimes instead of his stereo, and he can't find the earphones anymore.

I'm gonna be bald before I'm 30.

#995 Monolith, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  16. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

My grade in Differential Equations

17. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

Someone understands me!

18. CFs GF

CFs GF Promethean

I am tired of generic people. You know the kind. The people that are completely replaceable as a human being. You talk to them and you realize that there is nothing special about them... and yet they are proud of their generic normalcy, and they look down on people, like me, who don't fit in perfectly... maybe that is why I look down on them. Because they judge me, I judge them.

#998 CFs GF, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  19. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

Well you obviously haven't met me.
    Couldn't resist.

I'm sick of the media acting in the ways that it does and playing a large part in our society of violence, but it always blames another source. I hate it when people try to argue points where they have no absolutely no knowledge on the subject other than, I'm scared of them, and they are scary therefore ban them all, that will surely work. I'm also sick of the way that people are treated if they don't conform with society; people should not judge others if what they do makes them happy, unless it adversely affects others.

20. Elliot

Elliot BIOC
    Forge Critic Senior Member

This is the first time I have needed to come here.

Me and trains don't mix.

Let me give you some back story. I go to university in York. I work there too at a place called Halfords. However, I am home for the holidays so I need to travel to York twice a week to work, which is a piss take in itself since on Wednesday nights I only work 3 ****ing hours.

Anyway, this afternoon I arrived at the train station, I bought an 'off peak day return' ticket to York at the self service machine. I didn't notice that the tickets I had bought were for only one train service (Grand Central). First off, there is only one of these trains every 2-3 hours or so, so why did the machine give me these tickets?? Anyway, I go on my merry way, not realising that these tickets were not valid for the train I was getting on. I get on the train and along comes the ticket man. He sees my ticket is wrong and charges me for a single to York. This ticket was THIRTEEN ****ing pounds. To put it in perspective, the return I initially bought was about £6.50. What's more, he wouldn't let me use my 16-25 rail card to get a third off, despite the fact that I have been allowed this before.

So I get to York, feeling sick with annoyance of myself, wishing I noticed the ticket was wrong, and I do my dribble of a three hour shift. I finish and go to grab something to eat. While doing this I told myself to make sure that I got on a Grand Central train, so I don't get charged again. To do this I had to wait until the 9:20pm train, I finished at 8:00pm so a lot of ****ing waiting. I eat up, get to the train station and look at the departure boards.

Now, I don't know what went through my brain, but it seemed to believe that I should get on anything but a Grand Central train. Major ****ing brain fart. No, my brain did the equivalent of me shitting myself in the street. I don't know why I thought this, believe me, but I bloody did. Like the retard I am, I walked to platform 9 and boarded the Transpennine Express train home. As soon as the ticket man came along (who was the same ****ing guy that had to charge me for a ticket earlier) I realised the incredibly stupid act that I has just committed. It was just as the train set off too, heartbreak. ****ing nightmare. Bye Bye to the second £13.

All in all, to get to York and back it cost me a total of £33, instead of about £6.50. **** me, it has just hit me how much that is as I type it. I feel sick, I don't think I have ever been this pissed off in my life.

To put the icing on this mother ****ing cake, the journey cost me more than I earned on the shitty little shift I worked this evening.

So, **** you National Rail, **** you Halfords, and most of all, admittedly, **** you brain.

Thank you and goodnight.

#1000 Elliot, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013