Vent Your Frustrations!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xun, Jul 27, 2011.

1. The Trivial Prodigy

I had a chick tell me at work today that she doesn't like me. Just like that, no provocation, she just said it. D:

**** people.

2. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

**** bitches.

3. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Aint nothin' but hoes and tricks.

4. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

And I sure as hell don't trust 'em.

5. james 24993

james 24993 Forerunner

My frustration? The forge rotation snap glitch. ****ing bungie don't know the difference between 90 degrees and 180 degrees.

And the save glitch? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

6. Xun

Xun The Joker

Im over douchebag supervisors that think they can push their subordinates around because they had a bad day. Thats really not a good way to earn the respect of the people who're working under you. If you present me with a stupid job, or something that makes no sense to do, then Im going to question it or flat out refuse. And using the excuse "Im a supervisor, you should do what I say without question" is not a good enough reason. If its a retarded job thats going to put someone else out of work by having me there Im not doing it. Dont like it? Go **** yourself, cocksucker.

7. Gr4phix

Gr4phix Ancient

I personally do this. Not sure why, but I hate everything I do and think I'm horrible at any and everything.

When you want to hit something (or someone) and you can't.

8. Xun

Xun The Joker

My partner does this as well. She's really intelligent, and beautiful, but she constantly calls herself ugly and puts herself down for what she thinks is not doing well enough at her studies. She cannot see the good values she possesses, and because of this it makes her stress out about everything and leaves her with low self-esteem. I do my best to make her see the good things about her, but theres only so much I can do.

When she breaks down and cries about the simplest little things, I get so frustrated and find it hard to keep my composure enough to help her. She has the worst dependency issues, requires constant looking after and can barely do anything without me. I love her to death, but **** is it ever hard. If I wasn't such an easy-going bloke I honestly dont think I could handle being with her as long as I have.

Sigh, women, huh?

9. V

V Ancient

Oh, my brother, testify!

10. Rho Fs

Rho Fs 2x2 Forge Judge

I hate when I go into work on my day off to do some photography for the website and my boss tells me he is "trying to make a living" and "get our of his office". You asked me to come in and do this, on my day off, and now you're being a ****? Cool.

11. broccollipie

broccollipie Forerunner

I hate getting arrested for brutally attacking my siblings with kitchen utensils.

jaykay

12. Berb

Berb Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Bro if that happened to me I would just set the camera on the table and say "**** it"

13. ZombieGuineaPig

ZombieGuineaPig Forerunner

I hate it when I make some milk shakes and a bunch of random boys show up in my yard. Its so dumb.

14. Xun

Xun The Joker

Lol.

Why is everyone starting their posts with "I hate"? Come on, be creative, people!

15. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

I hate how so many people on this site are reluctant to accept the new or different.

All I've heard all day is "STEVES PREVIEW THREAD WTF DOODZ" and "FRONT PAGE WUT HAPPENED?!"

16. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

lol. yeah man, what he said.

17. Xun

Xun The Joker

I thought Stevos idea was innovative and interesting. Either way you take it, it still accomplished what he set out to do. The fact that people are complaining about it is whats pissing me off, if anything at all. If you dont like it, then dont post in the thread. Simple. Otherwise, shut the **** up and get on with your life.

18. Spawn of Saltine

[caps]I hate it when i spill my spaghetti twice and then drop my phone in the sauce..before i even have a bite and forgehub doesn't recognize that I want this whole thing to be in all caps! ! ! [/caps]

19. broccollipie

broccollipie Forerunner

I hate it when kids rage in the chatbox and make stupid threads, and then get banned by nibbles.
    Wait, I like that.

20. pyro

pyro The Joker

Stevo's antics frustrate me, and I wish nerdness (not bothering to figure out what leet shot he put in there) would get banned for advertising his map preview everywhere.

And of course my computer is screwing up when I need to do a ton of error calculations for a program then make up some complicated and probably meaningless math followed by another 30+ hours of error calculations.

#80 pyro, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011