Vent Your Frustrations!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xun, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Tedium

Tedium Lead Writer

Well your avatar has smoke in its mouth, so pothead isn't a far off concept.

2. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

I was paying HIS gym membership for 5 months and he only went once and he complained when I cancelled it. He's a lost ****ing cause.

3. Dax

Dax Mhmm.
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I honestly believe no-one is a "lost cause." It might take a hell of a lot of work, but if you want your dad to see how he's destroying your family and change his ways then you can do it. You just have to ask a lot of people for help, like everyone you know, because the more people he realizes trying to help then the more he'll understand he does need to stop his bad habits. Try cutting him off the alcohol, getting in his face and really tell him he's ruining everything, just something out of the ordinary to get him to understand.

Sorry to hear about this man. Hope it gets better

4. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

You know what really pisses me off?

My inability to find a new job. Holding down a job is easy but it seems like it takes forever to find a new job.

btw i've been reading some of these posts since I decided to just view whats been going on and if you guys are serious about that girl a couple pages back the one with the braces, no. If she has braces she's way too young for you.

#684 Vinny, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  5. Matty

Matty Ancient

Yeah wait until her teeth are straight first.

6. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Breaking News!
    That girl is 15.

7. Pulpapple

Pulpapple Promethean

Have you discussed your future college plans with your mother? I know how you feel - financially. If you feel comfortable leaving for college, then I believe a loan could be the only option - but will have some consequences in the future...you may even go hungry, which is how ****ed up our educational system is...it's being cut to shreds so the burden of debt lies on the students, when education should be free.

Otherwise, if there are any local community colleges - and if you have any completed scholarships, it can go a long way...education is a top priority. Once you retain that knowledge, it is yours to keep and use at your dismay. Don't allow your father to be the impediment to a brighter future - but also keep your mother in mind. You are aware of how stressful she must be.
    There are online classes as while at various colleges.

8. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Willmatic: I'd say try and distance yourself from him... go to college! As Pulpapple said, getting an education will help you out tons in your life. Having an alcoholic dad will probably help you find motivation for a major like counseling/nursing or idk. It did for my dad..

Back to the point, if you go to college he'll probably stop taking you for granted. It's great that you're "taking care" of your mom as she's stressed (as you mentioned).

If plan A doesn't seem feasible/appropriate, I'd vote taking him to a counselor or trying to find one of his old marine friends or someone to talk to him and see what's up, if you guys don't specifically know. Alcoholism or any addiction for that matter can do quite a number on people, I'm personally pretty uncomfortable around the stuff.

9. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

When you're friend's mother won't let her leave the house the whole week because she is leaving for college on sunday.

10. RoboArtist

RoboArtist Forerunner

turns out theres an application that finds out who's been looking at your profile the most (facebook). idk how long this has been around, but it scares the hell outa me. no im not a creeper, i just simply check out peoples profiles to see whats going on over the summer. And after viewing this girls profile (a neighbor who's been on vacation) like 2 times, somehow my names on the list. apparently she doesnt have many friends viewing her profile. But really? thats a real invasion of privacy u know? that part doesnt bother me though, its just the fact that her brother, talked to me on xbl wondering why i was looking at her profile... -_-
    -_-
    -_-
    -_-
    -_-
    -_-
    -_-
    So i explained it to him, and judging by his tone, im guessing he acknowledged me. idk. the girl wasnt. But hes a younger kid with autism so im sure he's already told everyone he knows. Thankfully they dont go to school in this town, but damn. seriously?
    Anywho, i need to take a look at that app/or whatever it is to see who's been lurking on my profile <.<
    EDIT: heres the app lol

#690 RoboArtist, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  11. Tedium

Tedium Lead Writer

I got a Facebook message from a girl once, expressing how grossed out she was that I was the top recurring visitor to her profile. Dispite the fact that she is as hot as a Hawaiian beach, I had never actually visited her profile. I never do with any of my Facebook friends. That, coupled with the fact that the message sounded nothing like her (she's from Switzerland, and its grammar was too good) meant that it was just a scam; an auto message sent to some random friends of the opposite sex. Trust me, I've seen a lot of those kinds of apps advertised, and I take it most of them are bogus.

12. Xun

Xun The Joker

You ever pull the nail away from your finger? Man, that ****ing hurts. Even if it's just a little bit.

13. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

I just tried that. Ouch. :(

14. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Sitting shotgun on a roadtrip, and then hearing from the diver how much spunk he left on the passenger side seat last weekend and decided to just spray it with Febreze (shudder).

15. LD

LD Ancient

I had the perfect plan to .. well .. get to know one of my female friends a little closer this weekend. There is an awesome fair at lake constance this weekend, nice weather, massive fireworks right next to the lake, a shitload of shooting stars this weekend, my dads Audi q5 sports line, cute little hotel with a private beach and that ***** just told me that she will spent her weekend over at her ex boyfriends place, they need to talk ..

I feel punked ... Got to find someone to accompany me .. any of you guys interested? ;)

16. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

I'm swooned!

17. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

Waitaminute, don't you have a girlfriend?

18. Xun

Xun The Joker

Yeh, I was just thinking the same thing, Sarge. Trouble in paradise, perhaps?

19. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

His girlfriend found out about our relationship. Things went drastically up-hill for the three of us for an hour or two, and then drastically downhill afterwards....

20. LD

LD Ancient

What rst said.
    I broke up with her around 2 weeks ago, your chance to strike chuck!