Vent Your Frustrations!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xun, Jul 27, 2011.

1. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

One word. Women.

2. BattyMan

BattyMan Ancient

Yeah I’m a runemaster too and I think other people underestimate how significantly that talent plays into other parts of our lives

3. Oli The G

Oli The G Forerunner

DAMN THIS THREAD!

I HATE IT SO MUCH!

(also you too sky. <3)

4. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

COuld not agree more.

5. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

when your pick breaks mining mossy cobble :(

6. Cheeze

Cheeze <FONT COLOR="#FE2EC8"><b>I Beat the Staff!</b></FO

You can't talk to your women, they are cartoons.

I hate that too. :(

7. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Ownage level: Severe

I currently have no frustrations as I am finally done with school and work hasn't started. IN YO FACE, BIRCHES. BIRCHES. birches.

birches.

what.

birches.

8. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

The amount of sleep I wish I was able to get, but cannot because of school. I ****ing hate being constantly tired.

9. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

When my upbringing and self-awareness withold me from chewing somebody out or just socking him/her in the face.

10. V

V Ancient

This doesn't necessarily frustrate me so much as it just baffles me.
    One thing that always irked me in high school, was the goddamned popularity contests and the people who truly believed they mattered (you know those people; the ones who generally didn't take high school seriously and didn't try and now make up the general population enrolled at your local community college). I dunno if any of you guys have heard of a site called CollegiateACB (anonymous communication board; I bet you can already see where this is headed), but they have a forum for the University I attend (Purdue). Now when I got to college, especially at an esteemed engineering University like Purdue, I figured most of that high school drama would dissipate. Well during the year, it did; luckily for me, I no longer got to see any of it, that is until I stumbled upon this wonderful little forum where the trolls come out to play. Seeing as the Greek system is a big deal at Purdue, and one of the main stepping stones to a solid social life/future network (I myself am actually a proud Greek; and no I'm not a beer swilling, collar popping, arrogant asshole), the fraternities and sororities are a dominating subject on these boards. However, much of the discussions are carried on by douchey little frat stars and sorostitutes who are so insecure about themselves and the fact that their house has to be the best and EVERYONE has to know it. It's honestly kind of funny to see how seriously some people take the **** posted on there.

Also, females be insane.

11. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

V, I ****ing hate drunk sorostitutes...

Also, what fraternity are you in?

12. V

V Ancient

Phi Kappa Sigma a.k.a. Skulls. It's easily been the best experience of my life and I have not a single regret about going Greek. And not all sorostitutes are bad; I have a bunch of friends in our campus' engineering sorority Phi Sigma Rho (and believe it or not some them are gorgeous girls) and another sorority that kind of flies under the radar, Gamma Phi Beta, that are actually hilarious and super fun to be around when they get a little inebriated. It's the personality challenged whores from the "top houses" you gotta watch out for.

13. RoboArtist

RoboArtist Forerunner

I hate the fact that my grades drop as fast as possible right before the end of the year and grades are shared online and my mom is constantly stalking it

14. V

V Ancient

I know that feeling; my grades actually went down from first semester to second semester, even after I was done with pledging my fraternity and rowing for our crew team. My mom now has all my passwords/login info, and honestly, it's only going to help me stay better on top of my ****/keep me motivated to do well so it might just be a blessing in disguise.

15. Iron

Iron Ancient

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2323/****ingblizzard.png
    Need I explain my anger?

16. SilentJacket

SilentJacket Forerunner

When you are at the end of the academic school year and all eight of your teachers decide to firebomb your GPA by each assigning cumulative projects that are due on the same day

17. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

We have a skull house on our campus, mind explaining where Skull comes from?
    And if they are worth hanging out with, they probably aren't sorostitutes, just plain sorority girls

18. SPL4TTERMAN

SPL4TTERMAN Forerunner

I was kidnapped by Belarussian nationalists. It wasn't an enjoyable experiance, they have practically no service there, so I'm stuck in the back of an armored van trying to watch some motherfucking YouTube, and no good videos were even posted that day. :/

19. V

V Ancient

We actually have two nicknames; Phi Kapps and Skulls. However, because Phi Kapps sounds too much like Pi Kapps (Pi Kappa Phi), we go with Skulls. The reason we're nicknamed Skulls is because when our founder made our crest, he put a skull and crossbones at the top of it.
    [​IMG]
    The skull and bones symbolize a number of things about our fraternity and it's values. Most people will tell you, however, that we're just a bunch of creepers because "eww skulls are creepy and NF".

And I can agree with your outlook on sorority girls as well. What college do you go to? I remember you saying before you were looking at Georgia Tech.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Back on topic, it annoys the **** out of me when a person says, "oh you're never around or don't talk to me at all anymore" yet when you make yourself available plenty and try to talk, they conveniently disappear and don't respond.

#519 V, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  20. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

Yeah I just finished my first year at Tech.
    I walk by the skull house nearly every day, so I'm glad I now know. I don't know what their reputation is at Tech though, it often varies by college.

I get annoyed when my friends opt for a text instead of ringing my goddamn doorbell when it isn't a bad time of day (I understand after 8:00 or maybe when its raining).