Vent Your Frustrations!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xun, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

[​IMG]

I legitimately found this in an image search for "**** **** up spiderman," and I don't have a ****ing idea what it was doing up there. Results that have nothing to do with my search are BULLSHIT.

#461 Jex Yoyo, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  2. Xun

Xun The Joker

Ordered a bunch of shirts from tshirthell.com, won't be shipped until March 1st, won't receive them until sometime between the 7th and the 15th of March. FML.

3. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

I realize my bi-monthly "***** about my roommate" quota hasn't been met, so:

Vacuuming. Not so conveniently, he vacuums around 10 am on weekends in a dorm with 300+ people. He says, "I don't wanna be that guy who vacuums at 10 in the morning in a college dorm, but these nail clippings won't clean themselves up."

NO, JUST NO. YOU ARE THAT GUY. /caps

4. SecretSchnitzel

SecretSchnitzel Donald Trump
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I'd like to take a minute and ***** about my Marketing course at university. I'm most likely gonna fail it because my professor is the biggest prick in the world.

The story: Day one of class, we're given a homework assignment to write a four page max (double space) answer to 7 questions that went with a case study. The assignment is due in two weeks. So ridiculously easy, no one takes it seriously. I don't even do it.
    Two weeks pass... Profesor bitches at the whole class about how disappointed he is with our TERM PAPERS. Major WTFs are dropped by the whole class. What term paper?
    Well, turns out the stupid assignment was the term paper... And the jack ass didn't tell any one that it was. This was worth 20% of the final grade. No where were we given any indication that this assignment was a term paper. When I confronted the professor about the level of bullshit this was, he said I should have known better. Apparently, according to him, it was blatantly obvious that the stupid assignment was a term paper.

I hope he gets hit by a bus... Literally. Or stuck by lightning... Or raped by a wild bull.

5. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

go over to his boss and explain how he's not doing his job right and then passing blame to students, they'll straighten it out.

6. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

7. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

[​IMG]

8. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

After years of accidentally catching my little toe on door frames, steps and corners, it finally decided to fracture, in 3 different spots, right before important half yearly exams commenced.

[​IMG]

Fyi, it now looks seriously munted.

#468 Spicy Forges, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  9. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Some people piss me off so much, including:

People that snore. Gonna get earplugs today

#469 Monolith, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  10. Xun

Xun The Joker

I hate being sick. Sure, I get the day off work, but I don't know what's wrong with me, and that pisses me off. Going to the doctors today, but it still sucks.

11. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

I've been playing Dwarf Fortress alot lately. Anyone who's played it (No one) will understand the rage.

So I spend forever getting my fort up and running. Once it's finally going, everyone settles in, and everything's going smoothly. Three of my dwarves get mastercraft in the skills they're using (Farming, Mining, Smithing).

Anyway, I get a notification that one of my dwarves, a chick, is depressed. I go find her: She's standing beside some dead body. Of her child.
    Same thing happens over and over again until every child in the fortress is dead. **** starts getting creepy.

I find out that one of the Dwarves is actually a freaking vampire, and has been sneak killing these guys. So I get a squad to kill him, and they do it.

But all the parents of the children start killing themselves, and some go crazy. So I get my Military commander to go and calm them down, because she's got high speech. My best dwarf. She goes into the room with all the crazy dwarves to try to calm them down.

And they rip her limbs off with their bare hands. And proceed to annihilate everyone in my fort.

**** that morbid ****. 20 hours of gameplay down the hole.

12. Xun

Xun The Joker

Jesus, that sounds like a pretty intense game, Neo.

So yeh, went to the doctors today, found out I have something called labyrinthitis. Sounds made up, but it's real. It affects the inner ear and throws your balance off, which in turn makes you nauseous. It can also **** your hearing and cause migraines. My hearing is ****ed enough as it is, I don't need this **** making it worse.

Oh, and yeh, migraines suck sweaty, hairy, pulsating ballsack.

13. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Yes, roommate, it's okay if you get mad at me when I talk to my mom and hard to hear dad whom I rarely see since they live very far away... and when you do get mad, feel free to turn up your TV volume a lot because you can't hear your movie. And whilst doing so, swear a lot to make sure I know what you're doing. Don't worry about my having to ask my parents to repeat themselves every thirty seconds.

Oh, also, when I ask you to turn it down, sigh or swear under your breath, and turn it down from 80% volume to 75%. That goes for when you blast country music, game for hours on end, and watch Quentin Tarentino movies very loudly because you enjoy getting "immersed." You own a pair of earphones and a pair of headphones (which you stole), but, you know, all of that doesn't matter.

[​IMG]

#473 Monolith, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  14. Xun

Xun The Joker

Is this the same room mate that insists on playing Starcraft 2 early in the morning? And starts vacuuming early in the morning? And has his friends over extremely late when you're trying to study? God, you're an inconsiderate asshole, Erico. :p

15. Skater

Skater Halo Reach Era

The hell? Where can I get this game.....?

On topic: I dropped my younger brothers phone in the toilet on accident. It's like $100 with the data plan, so the phones around $300 alone, and I have to buy him a brand new one. **** this, I don't even have $25.

16. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

I got earplugs for the starcraft part and he's stopped vacuuming so early lol. But he'll still have friends over without so much as informing me. And he replays songs over and over again. Wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so damn unapproachable... and big ha

17. Xun

Xun The Joker

Sounds like a jerk and like he has the attitude of a spoiled child who's used to getting what he wants. I'd have requested a room transfer by now.

18. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I'm in a bit of a pickle..
    If you guys remember a while back, my friend was going out with a girl who had another boyfriend; and she realized that her original boyfriend could financially support her better after High school (dumb ***** ran away from home because she didn't want to work), the problem is she "broke up" with my friend so she wouldn't be seen with him and dumped by her boyfriend. Now my friend who fails to see (that she is a ***** - she literally sleep with a new person every month) is suicidal because "she doesn't love him".

I've tried to talk to him and it doesn't seem to do anything - I kind of don't want my friend to kill himself, what do?

19. Security

Security Ancient

I expected this to be about building a fort only to have a dam burst and have everything destroyed by water. I have to say, your version is way more interesting.

20. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

That sounds like something an actual psychiatrist might be a better source for than a collage of forum users.