Vent Your Frustrations!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xun, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Xun

Xun The Joker

After much deliberation (about a minute or so), I decided to make a thread purely for the purpose of venting ones frustrations about any topic one may be... well, frustrated about. There was a thread like this on one of the old boards I used to post on many years ago, and it served its purpose quite well, so why not continue the trend?

Ill start. I am abso-****ing-lutely sick of radio. My workplace has a radio going over the loudspeakers placed in various locations around the workshed, and it is always left on one station. The stupidest station that keeps constantly playing the same ****ing songs, over and over again. Seriously, I counted how many times several songs were played, and I have to say, it is appalling. The three "hottest songs" were played, in the space of eight hours, more than ten ****ing times. W. T. F. One of them was even played twice in a fifteen minute period. This is ridiculous. And they're all the **** songs that no one likes except teeny-bopper try-hards that have an attention span of less than 30 seconds and are under the age of thirteen (no offense to those thirteen year olds out there). The majority of the people whom I work with are between 25 and 40, so Im pretty sure they, including me, would like to listen to a station that caters to people of that ago group a bit better? Nooooo, the bosses are idiots who dont want to change the station because one of their wives works on the floor and she likes that station. Majority vote be damned!

And while Im on the subject of music, is it just me or are songs getting shorter and shorter these days? This is a throwback to the attention span comment I made earlier. That stupid 'Someone Like You' song by Adele (which is the song that got played twice in the fifteen minute space, btw) seems like it goes for about two minutes. It is the worst structured, worst sung (she cant sing for ****, seriously, listen to it closely enough and you'll hear what Im talking about), and now, the worst paced song I have ever heard in my life. And the fact that I have to be subjected to it several thousand times a day makes it even worse. Im already half deaf, but sometimes I wish I was fully deaf.

One last thing, how the **** do these idiots get signed to record deals? Half of them cant even sing in tune, let alone write decent songs. "Popular" music confuses, scares, and pisses me off, all at the same time. If this is the direction music is going in the future, I dont want to be a part of it, and I absolutely love my music.

Anyway, now that you know the direction that Im going with this thread, post your venting rants, or discuss others. Its good to get things off your chest in a place where like-minded people roam. Go on, have at.

#1 Xun, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

how do I free brick squad from the grip of the illuminati?

3. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

And what's the deal with airline food!

4. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Okay, let me give it a shot.

Why the **** do you ****ing freeze on me every god damn day YouTube? What have I done to you to stop ****ing working while uploading my video.

5. Tallt66

Tallt66 The Joker

I HATE it when you bite down on a ham sandwich and you can't chew through that little strand of fat, so you try to pull away and break it, but it just slides out from between the slices of bread and there it is, dangling onto your chin, getting mustard in your goatee.

6. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

Why are noobs on my **** at all time?

Oh wait that's awesome... err... not really.

[​IMG]

7. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

Music ADD people irritate the piss out of me. People who can't listen to a song in it's entirety but must choose a song, listen for like 30 seconds and go 'OOOH. i've GOT TO HEAR THIS SONG.' and switch it to another for another 30 seconds. I am one of those people who can listen to the same song for hours in a row and this really, really bothers me.

ALSO THE FACT THAT YOU CANNOT BUY DUTCH CRUNCH POTATO CHIPS OUTSIDE OF THE MIDWEST!!!!!!!11!!1111! I love them so much but they are unobtainable in the west. *sigh.

8. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

I hate it when i'm shitting and it only then occurs to me there's no paper in there. :/

9. Xun

Xun The Joker

You win so far, Dunkin.

Has anyone noticed that your boss only seems to offer you overtime when you have plans that afternoon/night that cant be cancelled? Yeh, that happened to me today. ****ing asshole.

10. Organite

Organite Journalist

04:10 Organite:
    13 members online. 87 guests. ​

Time to register you guys. ​

You know who you are, you come here all the time just to look around. ​

04:11 Organite:
    You've probably lurked here for a year or two looking for badass maps. ​

04:11 Organite:
    But then you stumble across that map you really wanna say something about, but you can't. ​

04:12 Xun:
    you tell 'em, Org! ​

04:12 Organite:
    Yet, knowing all you have to do is make a measly account, you could voice your opinion of that excellent mapzorz ​

or simply tell them it needz moar interlox ​

either way... ​

04:12 Xun:
    lol ​

MAKE A DAMNED ACCOUNT ​

11. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Canada is cold, and you live in Canada. I know from experience that things that are cold freeze, being from the East Coast; therefore, your Youtube page is cold, and you should pour some tea or Hot Cocoa onto you PC to warm it up.

As for the point of this thread (Spoilered to protect public from serious issues):

WHY IS MY ***** SO BIG? I CAN'T WEAR PROPER PANTS AND I CAN BARELY SIT DOWN BECAUSE THE HEAD GETS STUCK IN THE KNEE FOLDS!

#11 pinohkio, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  12. broccollipie

broccollipie Forerunner

@ pinohkio - gross, but true
    @ Organite - agreed
    @ Dunkin - also gross, but true
    @ Shanon - that hand is ****ing ugly

The times I randomly press the end button on my cell, only to have somebody call as I do it. I don't think many other people do that....

13. ZombieGuineaPig

ZombieGuineaPig Forerunner

Living in New Mexico..

Its so frustrating whenever a skinwalker eats your chickens and kills your neighbor to do demonic rituals. =\

14. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

that is the arthritic hand of a musical genius.

15. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

[​IMG]

I hate it when noobs don't know their place.

16. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

I hate it when you take ur ***** to see Maroon 5 and some noob ass band Owl City opens up.

17. ZombieGuineaPig

ZombieGuineaPig Forerunner

This image could be used to troll people who are flaming.
    [​IMG]

Anyways, speaking of trolling.. I hate it when I fall into a cleverly disguised troll trap.

18. Organite

Organite Journalist

simply take noob outta that statement and you still have Maroon 5.
    Tis all good.

19. Xun

Xun The Joker

Maroon 5? Yeh, they're "alright", but Owl City... no... just **** no...

I hate it when you're playing a game and your missus comes in and wants to watch TV, then you say you'll turn it off when you get to the next save point and she gets shitty at you for the rest of the night becaue she thinks you're ignoring her. I think I need another girlfri... I mean, TV.

20. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

You know what's really starting to piss me off?

The constantly increasing prices of dutch masters and cigarettes. Smoking may not be illegal, but they're making it impossible to keep up with the rising prices.

What the ****, seriously.