Vanilla

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Gunnergrunt, Oct 1, 2010.

1. neverendinghalo

neverendinghalo Forerunner

oooooooooooooooh im number 100 reply on this map thread and this map deserves it. this map is probly the best one in reach currently and also started the natural trend with including a tree in the middle of a map or using a natrual landscape into a map and it definatly deserves a feature too. this map has good asthetics and gameplay, two things that make a map good and there also isnt a single point on the map where you can controll the entire map from one part on the map. spawns are good and the map is very good. 10/10

2. FriedFoodStuffz

FriedFoodStuffz Forerunner

Who dug up this dinosaur? lol but seriously, this map is one of the best out there. Can't quite recall if I ever posted on it, and i'm too lazy to go through 11 pages to find out.

Anyways... this was the map that started the "put a tree in the middle of your map" craze. We all know its freaking awesome, and it totally deserved being dug up again. What I would love to see is a more "modernized" version of this map. We've come a long way in forge since this was released, and it would be great to play a version that reflects that.

3. lglize420

lglize420 Promethean

wow yea woulda never knew bout this map if he didnt dig it up thanx lol im new here.... anyways, tried it love it! is there any other dinosaurs i should be looking up?